Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Where have you gone DoctorTones 24k our nation turns its lonely eyes towards you......

Posted by Alpha Goat 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
The Hunter GT.........Check your P.M.'s
December 19, 2017 12:15AM
I enjoy your vids BTW!thumbs down
Re: Where have you gone DoctorTones 24k our nation turns its lonely eyes towards you......
December 19, 2017 02:08AM
Des.... he wasnt supposed to leave for Hawaii until today was he.
If you become a youtube celebrity you should have someone else do the digging for you. I hate seeing these guys and gals risk injury to themselves. That may be one of the changes coming in 2018.
Re: The Hunter GT.........Check your P.M.'s
December 19, 2017 02:52AM
D&P-OR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I enjoy your vids BTW!thumbs down

Thanks man. I appreciate that!

My YouTube - [www.youtube.com]
Website - [www.thehuntergt.com]
Dirtmover Wrote:
> If you become a youtube celebrity you should have
> someone else do the digging for you. I hate seeing
> these guys and gals risk injury to themselves. Tha
> t may be one of the changes coming in 2018.

Well, if I ever hit it big and become a celebrity...you'll be my first choice with a name like Dirtmover. smileys with beer

Re: Where have you gone DoctorTones 24k our nation turns its lonely eyes towards you......
December 19, 2017 03:11AM
TheHunterGT Wrote:
> Dirtmover Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you become a youtube celebrity you should hav
> e
> > someone else do the digging for you. I hate seei
> ng
> > these guys and gals risk injury to themselves. T
> ha
> > t may be one of the changes coming in 2018.
>
> Well, if I ever hit it big and become a celebrity.
> ..you'll be my first choice with a name like Dirtm
> over. smileys with beer

grinning smiley Good one!----Dirtmover alias Kemper???eye rolling smiley
TheHunterGT Wrote:
> Dirtmover Wrote:
> -----
> > If you become a youtube celebrity you should hav
> e
> > someone else do the digging for you. I hate seei
> ng
> > these guys and gals risk injury to themselves. T
> ha
> > t may be one of the changes coming in 2018.
>
> Well, if I ever hit it big and become a celebrity.
> ..you'll be my first choice with a name like Dirtm
> over. smileys with beer

Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass. smiling smiley I can make you famous though if you take my advice. When doing an " unboxing " video like you did on the Tracker IV , don't skip the " unboxing " part. " You went from reading the box to showing the detector already out. It doesn't matter that it takes 2 9-volt batteries, that will cost you a fortune to run it ,cause most people don't pay attention to that stuff. Bubble-wrap shows that the manufacturer cares. smiling smiley
I used to do it that way...bit I got criticized to just "get to the detector". Everybody is a critic...especially the guys with no videos or subscribers.. drinking smiley I do appreciate it however! smileys with beer

I'll keep trucking along how I do it...I am already retired at 42 and just do this for the fun, knowledge, free detectors, and being a tester of prototypes.

It's a good gig, and the support my followers give me is enough to keep me going. thumbs down

Brandon does everything with passion. Has it led to a little kick back...yes. And good for him. He has many more talents than than just risking his life for others.

Our son's share names as well so extra kudos for that too. smiling smiley
December 19, 2017 06:15AM
detectingMO Wrote:
> Brandon does everything with passion. Has it led
> to a little kick back...yes. And good for him. H
> e has many more talents than than just risking his
> life for others.

Brandon's passion is what makes his videos fun to watch. The finds, the video editing, passion, and locations all add to the story, but at the end of the day his videos are well produced, well edited and entertaining.

It's a lot of work making detecting videos, lots of shots of junk dug that nobody cares to see, tons of shots before you make "the" find, and lots of time editing and trying to make a cohesive story. So if Brandon, shares his passion, and makes a few bucks, more power to him. Do I like all the newbies cashing in on sponsorship's, some of them are good, and well deserving, others not so much, but it's a sign of the times. Traditional TV will be a thing of the past, sooner then you think. There's a reason NetFlix has become it's own movie studio, YouTube TV is on the rise, people are cutting the cable/satellite TV cord in droves, streaming content is taking over, and eventually these YouTube videos will turn into professionally produced series, it's happening as we watch. Keep your rabbit ears, or join the digital age, your choice.
TheHunterGT Wrote:
> I used to do it that way...bit I got criticized to
> just "get to the detector". Everybody is a criti
> c...especially the guys with no videos or subscrib
> ers.. drinking smiley I do appreciate it however! smileys with beer
>
> I'll keep trucking along how I do it...I am alread
> y retired at 42 and just do this for the fun, know
> ledge, free detectors, and being a tester of proto
> types.
>
> It's a good gig, and the support my followers give
> me is enough to keep me going. thumbs down

Metal detecting covers a lot of different areas. I don't see anything wrong with the videos I've seen of yours, though I haven't watch much of them. Metal detecting can be a hobby,sport ,business etc. or a combination of more than one thing. If what someone is doing is not harming other parts of detecting I don't think anyone should complain.
Youtube channels and facebook pages are someone's blog. They can control it ,and do, and make it look as they want. I'm not a big fan of most videos but the ones with the attractive ladies or something else entertaining can catch my eye.
How about Diggin Britt?
She can use a Shovel where She wants! Lmao.
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> How about Diggin Britt?
> She can use a Shovel where She wants! Lmao.

She doesn't seem to use much discrimination either.
PhDtector Wrote:
> Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> -----
> > How about Diggin Britt?
> > She can use a Shovel where She wants! Lmao.
>
>
> She doesn't seem to use much discrimination either
> .

I never Noticed? Ha.
I heard he was spotted smuggling miggets out of bangladesh on a twin Otter Twotter. P.S I met small people not miggets
But I Love random Caps! Lmao.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
LoL = this some funny schit! grinning smiley
Anyway getting back to nieces location. I reported earlier he had a twin otter twotter full of miggets over bangladesh. I have recieved first hand reports that Niece has landed in Amsterdam and is currently downing hot carls on a beachfront with Dan Bilzarian & Bridget the migget. Dan ordered Brandon a tossed salade which Bridgette Gladly delivered. P.S will keep everyone updated as leads come in.
December 20, 2017 03:06AM
I'm just here for the comments....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2017 03:08AM by Daniel Tn.
User Required Conduct
You agree to be courteous in your use of the Dankowski Detectors and to refrain from engaging in personal attacks and using language that is abusive, discriminatory, or constitutes hate speech. You are solely responsible for any content you post on Dankowski Detectors, however, while we do not monitor all material posted on Dankowski Detectors and are not responsible for the content of such material we have the right, but not the obligation, to terminate your access and/or remove or edit any content that in our judgment does not comply with this Agreement and the rules on Dankowski Detectors or is otherwise objectionable or inaccurate.
December 20, 2017 10:53AM
It doesnt look like hes going to do another video before a release. So maybe the machine is what it is now...... no more updates. Pretty shocked this close to release that we havent seen a good salt water hunt. im assuming its partially because they dont have waterproof phones yet. I was told there wasnt a time frame for the phones or other coils. Makes it bad for my situation........ just sell me the plug and ill take care of the rest. Congrats to the few who got to test or play around with this machine....... just sorry they are getting abused for the little info they have released.

Dew
detectingMO Wrote:
> Brandon does everything with passion. Has it led
> to a little kick back...yes. And good for him. H
> e has many more talents than than just risking his
> life for others.
>
> Our son's share names as well so extra kudos for t
> hat too. smiling smiley

PT Barnum also.
thumbs down
What the heck happened here? I decided to take a break from all this nonsense and take my family on vacation and this is what I come back to? I told ya to just be patient golly guys. [www.minelab.com]
I sure didn't get in on the act here.
Why?
Because I figured Brandon may have had a family emergency or some thing.

I don't think Minelab picks bums or untrustworthy folks to handle their equipment pre release.

This in talking with someone else who has some association with Minelab.

I hope you enjoyed your vacation Brandon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2017 04:25AM by Sod-buster.
December 21, 2017 07:27PM
Dr.Tones Wrote:
> What the heck happened here? I decided to take a break from all this nonsense and take my family on
> vacation and this is what I come back to? I told ya to just be patient golly guys.
> [www.minelab.com]

Pretty sad for sure....lots of pointless drivel to wade through lately.... drinking smiley
Where have you gone DoctorTones 24k our nation turns its lonely eyes towards you......
December 21, 2017 10:21PM
Wow, this is embarrassing. A Public Stoning ! ? Really ? Just grab somebody, throw them in the square and have at it.

Nice job. . . . . . .

Rich (Utah)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one more good target before I go.
Let everyone see who the real problem-child is on this forum, Guv.
Failure.
Tyberos Wrote:
> Failure.

Oh don't feel too bad,city dog catchers are ok also.
Old man, I've accomplished more in the last ten years of my life than you did in your entire life. You'll die a Maytag repairman. Go back to writing stupid limericks about pissing on the Equinox, and live out the rest of your miserable days until you're gone.