Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Detector Cases

Posted by goodmore 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Detector Cases
December 21, 2017 01:44AM
How many of you out there like the detector cases that come with certain detectors like the Nokta/Makro detectors? Do you store your detector in them? It means breaking them down. Or do you just leave the detector assembled and propped in the corner? Personally I like them for long term storage like this time of year, but during prime hunting times I don't like breaking them down.
Re: Detector Cases
December 21, 2017 01:46AM
When I did have a case. I sold it on Ebay. yea just store complete somewhere in the house.
I rarely travel.
December 21, 2017 01:56AM
I usually carry a couple in the back of a covered pickup but think I'm going to pick up one of these to make transfering and unloading simpler.
From the dimensions i think a guy could put two detectors and a good bit of gear inside and the weight would be very tolerable.
Wal Mart has them cheaper
[www.amazon.com]
December 21, 2017 02:13AM
I'm blessed to be able to hunt pretty much year around, so I keep my detectors hunt ready & in the closet.-----Sometimes when I'm travelling I put them in a large detector bag--like a large Minelab detector bag where I don't have to break them down & they're ready to quickly get into action--makes life a little simpler that way.------If you do put them in long term storage--be sure you take the batteries out--those things can & will leak on occasion.
December 21, 2017 07:57AM
Mine stay assembled 24-7. The only time dis-assembled is for shipping when sold, traded or returned to the factory. HH jim tn