Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Time to go away...

Posted by Alpha Goat 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Time to go away...
December 22, 2017 11:49PM
Good luck to everyone. I have testing to do and finds to make. Sorry you did not get or could handle my brand of humor. Sometimes talking nuts and bolts gets to you. I plan on putting the Equinox through the ringer here in the hot ground of Central Virginia. I have many played out permissions that have tested the limits of hundreds of detectors. Will it obsolete all others? I just want it to discriminate targets in hot ground.That would be amazing enough for me.Nobody knows the trouble I have seen. Yap on!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2017 11:58PM by Alpha Goat.
Re: Time to go away...
December 23, 2017 12:06AM
Alpha Goat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good luck to everyone. I have testing to do and fi
> nds to make. Sorry you did not get or could handle
> my brand of humor. Sometimes talking nuts and bolt
> s gets to you. I plan on putting the Equinox throu
> gh the ringer here in the hot ground of Central Vi
> rginia. I have many played out permissions that ha
> ve tested the limits of hundreds of detectors. Wil
> l it obsolete all others? I just want it to discri
> minate targets in hot ground.That would be amazing
> enough for me.Nobody knows the trouble I have seen
> . Yap on!

Good luck George

let us know what you find out in re to your soil with the EQ thumbs down
December 23, 2017 12:27AM
and good luck to you. I honestly enjoyed your humor and hope you will always look at the funny side of life. I mostly read here admit not too much can contribute on technology.

oj/b4me
December 23, 2017 02:20AM
You will always be thee Original Button Daddy!
December 23, 2017 02:29AM
I don't blame you Tex. Forums are social media which is what this is. And in my opinion social media sucks. It's too wide open. It's not like sitting around jawjacking with friends about different things. Folks get alot braver when their not face to face and get a lot more braisen as the conversation grows. Getting a trophy for coming in last place has been so detrimental for so many people. PM me if you've got some more of your humor to share and some more of your knowhow on detectors. thumbs down
December 23, 2017 10:41AM
Alright then. Report back if you will......we will be here and waiting.smileys with beer
December 23, 2017 05:20PM
don't let the door hit you on the way out, lol
December 23, 2017 06:30PM
Don't leave!!
December 23, 2017 08:16PM
+1!

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
December 23, 2017 10:27PM
I know where you'll be keeping yourself...........................see ya there..............love those buttons.............smileys with beer

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
December 23, 2017 10:56PM
Shane----Come back Shane!!-----Don't go makin yourself a stranger round heah---yah heah!!!--------Seriously, George--we need experienced guys like you on this forum.---------Del