Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Is it a smart coil on Equinox like the CTX?

Posted by Blackflag 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Is it a smart coil on Equinox like the CTX?
January 23, 2018 03:35AM
I feel like the equinox has the capabilities to be a great machine. But will never be one of the all time greatest, if it can only use a smart coil of Minelabs choosing. I like to choose whatever size coil I want. Thats one of the biggest problems with the CTX, the size coil most serious hunters need is not available. Same goes for the Xp deus it needs a smaller coil period. I'm not bashing these machines because I use them daily. But the serious relic and coin hunters need these small coils for these machines. If you are listening manufacturers coil selection is so important a really small elliptical 4"x7" and 5"x9" should be a must. Makro/Nokta have the small coils. It would be awesome to use after market coils with these machines, and if so you will sell even more machines!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2018 03:50AM by Blackflag.
Re: Is it a smart coil on Equinox like the CTX?
January 23, 2018 03:58AM
All I can say, let's hope the price of Equinox coils is NOT like CTX.

Shiny shovel Sod-buster out.
Oh, see the big game? You folks with good eyes?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2018 05:08AM by Sod-buster.
January 23, 2018 03:06PM
Aaaaa.....the Deus has a 5x 9-(and 1/2).
January 23, 2018 04:26PM
Sod-buster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All I can say, let's hope the price of Equinox coi
> ls is NOT like CTX.
>
> Shiny shovel Sod-buster out.
> Oh, see the big game? You folks with good eyes?
>
>

Um, I see a chupacabra running at the lower left corner of the barn. There's a sasquatch grubbing for acorns or something in that little patch of timber to the barn's upper right. At first, I thought there might be a mothman in the lone tree to the behind-right of the barn, but the figure is too small. Might be an occult owl, instead.

Sorry, that's all I see.
January 23, 2018 06:32PM
I see a jack ass on the barn door.
January 23, 2018 09:11PM
I think I can see a reflection of a Sasquatch in the curved spade. Looks like he's holding some rectangular tool, like a stone axe or similar....

....but seriously, is there some critter sitting above the right-most set of white barn doors?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2018 12:04AM by Pimento.