Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F75se vs T2se

Posted by taltexan 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F75se vs T2se
February 04, 2014 02:12PM
I am looking to buy one of these detectors. I have read the threads by Tom on the F75. I paid attention to the ease of use of the T2 over the F75. Now for a first time user where would you guys who have used them be looking? I have talked to dealers…most have steered me to the F75 but a couple say the T2 short of the backlight and saved program offers the same performance and features at a cheaper price. I would look at a used unit if someone has one they would like to sell. Thanks for your time
Re: F75se vs T2se
February 04, 2014 03:19PM
If I were buying one - the T2 se would be my 1st choice between the 2 unless you like to hunt at night and have a need for the backlight

saved programs are nice but not needed

here's 3 for sale on ebay >> [www.ebay.com]

hard to find on the forums - most guys don't sell them once they get one! Not saying never but not often!

Good luck in your search.

MRH
February 04, 2014 03:53PM
They both pop up here with some regularity
[www.treasureclassifieds.com]
February 04, 2014 04:27PM
this is my first post for the t2s better watch what you buy because there are alot of fake t2s going around.
February 04, 2014 06:00PM
Not just T2s! The risk factor for disaster goes up significantly buying from someone you've never met and can't hold accountable. Auction sites and forum classified often are recycling damaged or subpar units. I have an embarrassingly large collection of evidence to support this theory! Check with our host, Tom often is a source for certified equipment. Dealers of sterling reputation like Bart Davis of Big Boys Hobbies and several other dealers can provide valuable support and competitive pricing. If you are seriously concerned about getting the best tool, avoid regret and consider the source. Not all salesmen are more concerned with your happiness than their own. Is there a market for damaged coils? I mean openly admitted to being flawed.
Oh yeah, if you are relic or iron focused T2se, coin or general F75se (my 2 cents zinc after 2 coppers).

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2014 06:03PM by Pasttom.