Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Canadian looking for a Tesoro Pantera

Posted by Whimpster 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Canadian looking for a Tesoro Pantera
January 31, 2018 02:02PM
Where can a Canadian find a good used Pantera...
PM me if anyone has one they would like to part with.

Cheers,

Wimp
Re: Canadian looking for a Tesoro Pantera
January 31, 2018 02:33PM
Super gold jewelry unit...good luck finding as tough to find this oldie but goodie..
January 31, 2018 04:43PM
Great units ..I know a guy who has 7 of them, has them lined up in his relic room along wall...won't sell one ..LOL..He got into a post with one and dug around $50K in Rare Reb buttons and decided it was all he needed and as time went on he gathered them up here and there worrying he would never foind any more one day..Guess he was right..

Last one I had I sold to Monte ..wonder if he still has it??That was twenty years ago...never know might check with him..

Good luck..

I liked the pantera till the Bandido came out and then for me the Bandido for relics seemed to work slightly better in iron..

If you find one I may have some pantera side decals stored away ...I used to anyways...

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
January 31, 2018 06:10PM
Very rare unit for sure. Hombre has one but doubt if He would sell it. But Keith He would want them decals I bet as His are a Little rough. Ha!
January 31, 2018 06:40PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Very rare unit for sure. Hombre has one but doubt
> if He would sell it. But Keith He would want them
> decals I bet as His are a Little rough. Ha!

I still have mine, also the side decals show a little wear but it does not bother me. Performance is what matters to me, mine is what Monte would call a 'Hot' specimen.
February 06, 2018 11:44PM
I'm really surprised that the Pantera's are so rare these days...
leaves me wondering how many units Tesoro actually made and sold.
Guess their rarer then rocking horse poop...

thanks for the reply's lads.

Whimp.
February 07, 2018 12:08AM
There's probably lots of them stored in closets, attics, basement by people who haven't a clue what it is, who knows the thing belonged to their father. Who have no interest in detecting or visit detecting forums.
Seems like many of the Tesoros, older ones pop up in the West Coast, USA. I am sure there is one out there waiting for you.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
February 07, 2018 02:05AM
Id love to find one also.......although i wont pay the $400+ they seem to sell for.
Love my Golden Sabre II and doubt id part with it even if i find a Pantera.
February 11, 2018 03:03PM
Hey Tab....your unit is the same without ground balance feature..Pantera had a dual control on one knob and easy to bump and change settings....why fix what aint broke comes to mind....I believe Pantera had a higher frequency but both excellent gold jewelry units..