Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Must see fake T2 vid

Posted by sekypaleo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Must see fake T2 vid
February 14, 2014 08:04PM
Ya'll gotta see this...sickening
[www.findmall.com]
Re: Must see fake T2 vid
February 14, 2014 08:19PM
The face plate is not right either...

Glossy and wrong logo..

Piece fo junk.

Keith
February 14, 2014 10:59PM
What a kick in the teeth.
February 14, 2014 11:21PM
That's awful...I'd be looking for blood if that happened to me! Caveat emptor = buyer beware winking smiley You cannot always go just by lowest price. Heck, I've seen deals on craigslist, etc. with CTX's for $900, Etrac's for $500...

There's a difference between a good deal & one that's too good to be true. The only reason the black market exists, is because people buy from it. Sad but true.

I'm very surprised at the feedback the guy got when he contacted Teknetics, saying there was very little they could do. I would've thought their corporate attorneys would be ready to attack like a school of sharks that hasn't eaten in a month. Talk about blatant copyright/intellectual property infringement.

Do your due diligence people smiling smiley

Joe
February 15, 2014 02:28AM
that sucks so bad

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
February 15, 2014 01:52PM
FTP is WELL aware of this. ((( Should they take a bunch of their Research & Development monies...... and........ instead of 'inventing' new technologies with the money........... should they pour their money (and time/resources/brainpower/frustration) into lega/attorney/litigation to fight all the counterfeitters............ of whom are underground? )))
It is a VERY frustrating situation/scenario............ of which........... FTP is not the ONLY company caught in this quagmire. Other detectors from other Mfr's are being counterfeit-produced. In one sense: it is an honor when your product rates high enough for someone to vest time/labor/effort/belief into it....... so much so....that it is 'worthwhile' to counterfeit. Yet............ on the other hand............... and, by far,,,, much more overwhelming......... is the pains/problems that ensues with circulating counterfeits.

In summation /// end-resultant: The Mfr's have left it up to the consumer to determine if he is acquiring a fake/counterfeit $100.00 bill..... or fake detector........ or fake product. In today's wide-spread non-Christian, immoral, unethical societal (accepted) 'norm'........ you are on your own fending decision-making reliance.
February 15, 2014 03:07PM
Hi,,,,I think it should be the Patent Office's responsibility to go after them not the company itself....Ironically these unscrupulous idiotic moron's are cloning clones in their own country....LoL....JJ
February 15, 2014 04:50PM
That's not the Patent Offices responsibility, their only concerned with over charging you on securing your patent, issuing you expensive office actions for your attorney to fix, anything to lighten your bank account.

It does not matter how well a patent is written, it is only as good as the money you have to defend it.

Believe me, I know.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2014 04:57PM by Aaron.
February 15, 2014 11:23PM
Hi Aaron,,,I hear ya on the patent....I had a couple of inventions relating to radio communications....I checked into getting a patent on these items and I believe they wanted $50.000(i said no way)....I decided to forget about going national and only sold and installed these items locally....I encapsulated my inventions in a case/tube before installing them...I know nobody could see or know what was inside and how they worked....I since then have moved on to metal detector inventions or related items for them....I have four items in mind right now with two of them ready to go....I believe these items will revolutionize the current metal detecting world....I will be testing out my prototypes this coming spring....If all goes well, I will be contemplating on what avenue to take....If I can not secure or protect my items from Piracy/Reverse Engineering you will never see or hear about them.....Cloning/Piracy is really getting bad and someone has got to held responsible.....JJ
February 16, 2014 03:26PM
That is sad. I recall seeing those on Ebay a little while ago, and they weren't a lot cheaper than the real ones...... just enough cheaper than the real ones to get folks to bite on them. I don't believe any of those were being sold by actual dealers. A little due diligence can head off a heartbreak.
February 16, 2014 04:31PM
Jimmy,
The Patent Office is a HUGE $$$$$ maker for Uncle Sam. They've recently revised their rules too IRT for those who are first to invent, and it doesn't benefit the true inventor.
When need a good attorney let me know.

Aaron
February 16, 2014 07:53PM
Just buy from a dealer you know and trust that supports our hobby

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!