Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

For all you football fans

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
For all you football fans
February 04, 2018 07:48PM
I imagine that many of you will be watching the Super Bowl tonight, although I am not a football fan I am going to watch it for awhile just to see the lights. The lights that will be lighting the place up are lights that we build. We build three different types the are called Stadium, All Field, and Visium. The ones at the Super Bowl are the Stadium lights. I am a repair tech. at our factory, I help build them, and have been to some cool places repairing them such as the Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, Minnesota Timberwolves, Buffalo Sabres, Anaheim Angels and a few other places not so well known.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2018 07:49PM by SkiWhiz.
Re: For all you football fans
February 04, 2018 08:04PM
Pretty cool, Ski! Neat job!

Steve
February 04, 2018 08:29PM
steveg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pretty cool, Ski! Neat job!
>
> Steve

I really enjoy my job, been there 4 years in June before that was a dairy farmer all my life. Took me awhile to get used to only working 5 days a week but it sure is nice.
February 04, 2018 09:00PM
Good luck and be careful.
February 04, 2018 09:23PM
Very cool Ski, Love it when those connections turn up. Working today myself, but hoping to get home in time to catch the 4th quarter of the game. I"ll look for 'your' lights.

Years ago, I worked in the Semi-Conductor manufacturing industry and as a technical support rep for my company used to travel world wide from the Middle East one direction to the Far East the other direction and all over the US to many of the worlds' semi-conductor manufacturing facilities. Exciting job, but tough on the family being gone for weeks at a time in places where I don't speak their language.

Picked up a 'regular' job years ago in the telcom industry. Now I get to troubleshoot high capacity fiber optic lines worldwide, but don't have to travel further than my desktop at work. Sometimes I miss the travel, excitement, foreign food and always being on the leading edge of things, BUT, it is nice to sleep in my own bed at night and come home to my family. thumbs down

Gonebeepin'

SkiWhiz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> steveg Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Pretty cool, Ski! Neat job!
> >
> > Steve
>
> I really enjoy my job, been there 4 years in June
> before that was a dairy farmer all my life. Took m
> e awhile to get used to only working 5 days a week
> but it sure is nice.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one more good target before I go.
February 05, 2018 03:52AM
!!EAGLES!! The town is blowing up! The suburbs are going crazy! First Superbowl in the team history......Great game 41-33...

Great lighting!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2018 03:53AM by ozzie.
February 05, 2018 04:35AM
Pretty neat behind the scenes story. I don't watch the NFL games; just college football for me. I'm guessing that the same stadium lights apply to those fields too though.
February 05, 2018 12:06PM
Cool Beans! Your lights did an excellent job. They shone on a Patriots Super Bowl loss! New England got "New Englanded!"

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
February 05, 2018 12:20PM
your lights were too bright,tom brady couldnt even see how to throw the ball lol!!!! just joking.great job on the lights!!
February 05, 2018 01:17PM
Eagles deserved to win.
No fighting, extremely few penalizes.
Eagles have IMO the next Joe Montana. Gent throws the sweetest ball I have seen in a while, since Montana actually.

Brady and his coach can go to the woods now.

Bellecheck when interviewed was a disgrace. Time for him to go. Never even put a good plug in for his boys or even put a plug in for the winners. Needed to do.

Referees did a great job.

Don't be surprised to see this team back in super bowl next year. One of the scariest teams I have seen on the field. Yards after contact was big last night for them. They acted like they wanted to win.
Their coach not even very experienced like their quarterback,did a superb job.

Bellecheck and his players knew they were in trouble early on last nite.

We needed what we got last night- great game.
February 06, 2018 05:11PM
Eagles getting payback from '05 cheater Patriots was soooo worth it.

I found out about 3 minutes after our Eagles won that two of my neighbors invested quite heavily in municipal grade fireworks. My house rattled for an hour. My son refuses the last two nights to close his bedroom shades in case they launch any more, lol.