Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NEW GB Pro combo on the way! WOOHOO!

Posted by bubbadirect 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
NEW GB Pro combo on the way! WOOHOO!
March 24, 2014 10:10PM
Just posted this on fmall, but had to share my excitement here, as I am learning so much from others via this forum. So thank you!

Just now see that the Fisher Gold Bug Pro 2 Coil Combo Metal Detector, 5 inch and 5x10 elliptical have been shipped. I just order the 13 inch ultimate coil and a pair of Jolly Rogers headphones from KCo too. I think I am set. Can't wait to try this combo out!

Can't wait to try it out in our CW fields that we relic hunt. After using the White's XLT for years and setting it up for RELIC metal detecting, this new machine will be fun to get to know.

Now what to call the new beast? BUBBETTE maybe?

SO DANG EXCITED,
bubbadirect
Re: NEW GB Pro combo on the way! WOOHOO!
March 24, 2014 10:27PM
I see that you're excited....it's contagious...
March 24, 2014 11:09PM
Yep, no doubt you are excited -- which is super! It's a great machine; give yourself some time to learn it, learn its language, and I think you are going to love it! The small coils on this machine are almost SURGICAL in terms of their ability to separate closely-spaced targets in the ground, and report them with machine-gun quickness. I really think you will enjoy the unit!

Steve
March 25, 2014 03:25PM
Yes, I would be tore up with excitement too!!!! Great choices there!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
March 25, 2014 05:51PM
I'd be excited too just to be able to hunt a CW site

Congrats!
March 25, 2014 06:42PM
Aaron Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd be excited too just to be able to hunt a CW
> site
>
> Congrats!

My feelings EXACTLY!

I have to scrounge on private land and dig 1000s of holes just to find a CW cuff button or coat button (always Michigan Regiments) maybe once every 2 yrs and bullets are even harder to find around here!