Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Turbo gotta GO!!(SOLD!!)

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Turbo gotta GO!!(SOLD!!)
June 06, 2014 02:49AM
great unit ...but I will never use it ...

and I dont want to toss it in the closet..

I would rather someone put it to use,,, I satisfied my curiosity on the fast mode.. and yes it very analog fast...

But if someone can truly use it or enjoy it I would rather they get it..Im not trying to make money off it.just pass on a good deal to someone who can appreciate it..

the pics will speak for it ..really nice barley used unit..

machine works perfect.. and is very fast ...it can hit 6-7 inch dimes in my dirt really whipping it ..

[www.treasureclassifieds.com]

Keith

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2014 03:17AM by Keith Southern.
Re: Turbo gotta GO!!
June 06, 2014 03:38AM
I'm tempted Keith, but to be honest I don't even have the time for the machine I already have.
Beautiful unit.

Aaron
June 06, 2014 01:10PM
Never used one but understand a fine unit that excels in planted hunts....Looks to be in super shape......and of course Keith is aces to deal with...
June 06, 2014 02:46PM
PM sent.

I'm a sucker for the 80's

Aaron
June 06, 2014 03:01PM
Dan,

As I recall, I think one of the reasons it's good for planted hunts is that it causes big time EMI around other machines. Kinda like getting 2 Excals or CZs within 30ft of one another.

Aaron
Re: Turbo gotta GO!!(SOLD!!)
June 08, 2014 02:03PM
Aaron perhaps as same era...but the red big bud pro chased everyone and you had a clear field as it interfered with them all.....always remember my first hunt with one and certainly had no neighbors in the planted hunt....