Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Video showing Equinox 800 vs Deus vs At Pro

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Video showing Equinox 800 vs Deus vs At Pro
February 17, 2018 11:30PM
[m.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/2018 11:31PM by tnsharpshooter.
Re: Video showing Equinox 800 vs Deus vs At Pro
February 18, 2018 12:47AM
AT-Pro got a ass whuppin'!
February 18, 2018 01:05AM
I would love for someone familiar with the Rutus Alter 71 to throw it in the mix. Would be a very interesting comparison. A lot of freq choices.
February 18, 2018 02:05AM
If possible it would be Nice to see the Impact thrown into the mix with the Nox and DEUS . spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
February 18, 2018 02:09AM
DJW-OR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If possible it would be Nice to see the Impact thr
> own into the mix with the Nox and DEUS . spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

maybe you can get Dilek to send him one ROFLMAO!
February 18, 2018 09:45PM
Please know the ground is very low in minerals where the test was done.
February 19, 2018 02:21AM
That is the very reason I sold both the at pro and the at max. Buddy of mine got a real nice silver signal in field pegged with the Etrac.. Pro blanked out.. posted for sale the next day.confused smiley
February 19, 2018 02:37AM
Just my silly two cents worth. What the AT Pro does, it does very well. Moderate depth, very trashy areas where depth is not really that important is where it really shines. If you look at these machines for what they are, they are tools that help us look into shallow depths of ole Mother Earth. Almost every machine has something it does really well. They just don't all fit or feel right or put us in that zone we look for. Therefore, many of us own multiple machines that fit the terrain or we just plain enjoy using. That and the (want) factor. A very well rounded detector seems ideal but, A niche machine that can be dialed in to be HOT where we need it is pure enjoyment.