Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I think what we REALLY need is.......

Posted by D&P-OR 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I think what we REALLY need is.......
December 04, 2014 12:31AM
for Tom D & Keith S to do a complete evaluation/field test of the FINALIZED PRODUCTION model of F-75 LTD2 that is "hitting the streets".------Units that we ALL know as a fact that these are the ones FT are going to be producing in this model (F-75 LTD2) as a final & finished product.-----How many agree with me on this?----------Del
Re: I think what we REALLY need is.......
December 04, 2014 01:04AM
Yea know an evaluation by these two guys would be great but a straight forward comparison between the standard f75 and the new one would be better.

We need be realistic but a comparison between the new f75 and the Deus and Fors CoRe would be nice but maybe asking a lot.

Dwight Hardy
December 04, 2014 01:38AM
Sorry, but i'm grateful they do it on their own time without anyone asking. I wouldn't put any undo pressure on these men as they have busy lives to live beyond detecting.......can't imagine what that would be though. lol
December 04, 2014 02:06AM
A better mouse trap?
December 04, 2014 02:21AM
Aaron Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A better mouse trap?

That to!!!-----Get serious man--this is a life & death situation. ha ha
December 04, 2014 02:38AM
If it is a better mouse trap I am sure Tom will get a new one and use it..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 04, 2014 02:50AM
Del/Ozzie/Pacman...

Things I can tell you on the F75 is if your a F75 Guy then you will love the quiteness of the unit..it will allow you to hear things that you may not of heard before becasue of noise saturation of signal problems..

Its not exactly a whole new F75 its just an revamped F75...and since your able to get it added on top of your existing machine I think it shows this...

Its not some new F85 model or whatever the flagship will be when it does come...its more of I feel and I have no way whatsoever of backing this up its my personal feeling...I feel its things they are learning along the way and are offering/adding them till they can get the whole new unit out...

I enjoy the unit becasue I never could really enjoy the old unit...to me the unit is more audibly intelligent just because it is quiet.And as a plus the I.D is not in continous flipping numbers mode....it shows a number when it hears a target now and then clears itself off ...And finally im able to see horsepower doing its thing quietly.....its still falses on iron and it still mask targets and the such....But the audio to me since thast what I rely on is way more conveying...especially with the ability to set the tone to your liking..I can tell the iron falses more easily now when set to my hearing range...

The new modes like fast audio is nice ..depth lacking but nice....it works iron very very well with small coil....Comparing the DEUS to it in iron with stock Vs stock the DEUS will see some of the tightest masked better I feel and that's because of things they left off the F75...Tone break and blendy audio...(((Ive expressed my wants on this and it NEEDS to happen..maybe the F75 wont get it but hopefully a future model will)))Now small coil in FA mode can see things the DEUS cant with reason being DEUS coil is large and reaches saturation that the small coil does not......Plus F75 with Small coil is still very deep ....it still to this day has an edge on deep co located targets better than any combo I know of...

Isolated depth..The F75 is a just a plain deep unit...below 3 FE bars and it just punches well...and you can work it quicker than most machines and retian excellent depth....

But what I mainly want to point out on the unit is its not a new unit in as much as it just a evolved unit...and I appreciate it more now than I did before personally, because of the quietness and Im also just enjoy running T2's and Now the F75.....I have since I first bought a T2 years ago...I just clicked with the unit then ...But not the F75 the nosie on the F75 got to me ...now it does not and I enjoy it...

If I had an old F75 I would send mine in for the upgrade and I would enjoy my hunts just for the simple fact I can focus more on the abilty to listen to the Tone quality feedback in iron to a higher degree....

I wish I could tell everyone its the greatest thing since sliced bread, but its a Quiet F75 and to alot of people that ought to be encouraging....

People that are really wondering about the F75s and t2s are the owners right now or past owners...You know what they are capable of ...well they are more capable now with alot less noise to contend with...

Theres an awful lot of Godd machiens built...AT PRO//DEUS//CTX//F75/T2//DTVG//CoRe...with those listed I can honestly state the F75 is the most stable now...whens that ever been able to be said... LOL!!!!

remember right coils and skill levels closes the gaps on the top machines...

I cant really fault it..It is what it is a F75 thats conveying to me... ...I wish for more but if im using a F75 then I want the version 9.0...And I feel this way if they add to where there at right now it will jump ahead of others,, things are that tight...half dozen of this 6 of the other right now....Yet Im sure the others arent just resting on their laurels..I HOPE NOT...

Most of my view is going to be based on iron site unlocking so some other things I cant speak of like trashy parks and such...The DEUS and F75 DST can find different things in iron.Oh yeah the Core will see small things in iron I have found the others dont...BUT ITS TINY SMALL THINGS>>>

And also at this point the F75 is a no brainer in as far as setup...quick and simple settings and your hunting with alot less audio fatique..

Simple though if you like a F75 get the upgrade...if its not your thing..sell it and buy another standard F75...Probably make money in the end LOL!!!

P.S.. All this could change if a final version was worse than my version...

Keith

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2014 03:22AM by Keith Southern.
December 04, 2014 03:27AM
Excellent write up/explanation Keith & thank you very much for taking the time to do it.----For many (myself included), I think that was the very thing that was the big "turn off" of the old F-75's (the incessant noisiness of the machine).-----I think I am going to give this new F-75 another try if for no other reason due to the fact as you cited, it is now a much quieter detector.----In general, there was many things about the F-75 that I always did really like.------Thanks again Keith.------------Del

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2014 03:29AM by D&P-OR.
December 04, 2014 03:35AM
Yes Del the old machines were mentally exhausting to me after awhile...the new machine is not....I can work with it wit a more intelligent hunt I feel..

you may want to Get the 5x10 thrown in on the deal if it does on the F75 like it does on the G2 and Omega...Ill know more about that in the next few days..

Keith
December 04, 2014 03:45AM
Looking forward to your report of that coil on the new F-75 Keith.---------Del
December 04, 2014 11:30AM
Great report Keith, thank you.
I am hesitant about sending my 75 in for fear it may come back inferior, or they may un-purposely botch something up.... stuff happens. It will also take the 'title' of my 'Tom D certified' unit, away.....I don't like that at all.
December 04, 2014 01:22PM
Verrry interesting Keith, though I'm not sure if I'm ready to trade up for my NASA certified LTD...yet.
The quiet/more stable operation has my attention.

Thanks,

Aaron
December 04, 2014 02:41PM
Agreed however we have many learned members so don't hesitate to add your two cents as we can never learn too much on a particular unit.
December 04, 2014 04:18PM
As I said before do you pay a price tamming the beast...I would think the main thing you would want gained is better ID, depth, and better unmasking. The deus can be a bit jumpy and I find if I don't have a good GB the machine suffers.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!