Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

How is the fores core compared to the Deus for coinhunting

Posted by sonny(IN) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
How is the fores core compared to the Deus for coinhunting
December 24, 2014 10:38AM
all responses appreciated. sounds like an interesting unit??????? especialyl gettting the upgrades that sound needed
Re: How is the fores core compared to the Deus for coinhunting
December 24, 2014 11:45AM
Hunting in LOT's of human trash, ie; can slaw, Nokta hands down for me. Hunting in iron for, mind you, conductive signals, Deus and Nokta. One thing the CoRe excels at by a long shot is target ID.
December 24, 2014 04:43PM
How is the depth in good ground with the standard coil..if the deus made a killer small coil that was deep wow I would get one as soon as they went on sale. But yeah I'm looking at the Nokta as a second unit also...someone do a video or send me the machine and I will do a side by side video in an area that I know would be a tough place to hunt but has a lot of relics and coins and buttons hiding

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
December 24, 2014 07:00PM
The 11 inch coil was supposed to be the depth demon for the Deus. Because that big 13 inch coil was a waste. It was heavy, unbalanced, and really no more depth than the stock coil. It had coverage but that was about it. It was also a pain to pinpoint with. The 11 inch coil was to be everything the 13 inch coil wasn't. And in just about every way the 11 inch coil is better. I do believe I get about an inch to an inch and a half better depth than the 9 inch. I really don't ever see a better coil for depth being released.

I picked up a used Fors Core from Findmall yesterday. The price was very good. I have been flirting with getting one since Keith sold his. I have one place where I take all detectors for iron testing. I will be amazed if I dig any more coins out of there. I'll let you know next week. I'm not expecting it to be magical, but I need it to offer something more than the Deus to make it have a place in my arsenal. Depth is one area I would like to make an advancement. Believe it or not I also want to see what it can do on the beaches. I want a detector to hunt with off season on the beach. I thought I had one in the AT Pro, but as I posted here a few times my last AT Pro was a dog. Not wet sand, but the towel line where the sand can be damp.
December 24, 2014 08:25PM
Better I.D. at depth....

More coil options..

the small coil will see stuff the DEUS 9 inch cant...

the stock DEUS coil can see stuff the stock CoRe coil cant....

I still feel the CoRe is a work horse...

One thing On the CoRe I would like to see if they dont do anything else is when hunting in all metal if I could press the pinpoint and it put it into DISC mode...