Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Makro Racer detector IMO is a great detector for child....

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Makro Racer detector IMO is a great detector for child....
February 27, 2015 07:33PM
to get. Would open all kinds of doors for them at modest price. It's light and simple to operate. This has not been mentioned..I felt it worthy to do so.
Re: Makro Racer detector IMO is a great detector for child....
February 27, 2015 07:56PM
Over here in the U.K, with all our taxes etc, the Bounty Hunter Junior fits your description, and the price is modest (just below 100 US Dollars equivalent).
Unfortunately there's a plethora of cheap Chinese brand machines on the market, and those are the ones people buy for children, with the inevitable disappointment.
Re: Makro Racer detector IMO is a great detector for child....
February 27, 2015 08:22PM
Pimento,
I had the privilege of living in the UK for 2 years 2001-2003. Lovely place. I spent most of my time around the Mildenhall area. My mentioning of Racer for children was not to demean anyone. I could see price/simplicity to operate/light weight a reason to consider for purchase, and maybe joint use by adult/child. And yes I agree those chinese cheapies, in all likelihood will turn in to nothing but door stops in short order, with little learning achieved.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2015 09:02PM by tnsharpshooter.