Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Something to think about...

Posted by Dan-Pa. 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Something to think about...
March 17, 2018 03:35PM
Turned on my CZ and Ford fusion trunk opened up..weird huh....
Next time your detector acts up may be the ford running in the parking lot or perhaps the old lady on the park bench using her cell phone????
Re: Something to think about...
March 17, 2018 03:47PM
Had an ambulance come over my headphones with an old whites unit one time. Freaky stuff.
March 17, 2018 04:19PM
Dan & goodmore, I think you are confusing UFO aliens interference , with electronic issues. Most clearly the issues you describe are proof of Aliens and spooks. Just sayin' .....
March 17, 2018 05:20PM
Dan-Pa. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Turned on my CZ and Ford fusion trunk opened up..w
> eird huh....
> Next time your detector acts up may be the ford ru
> nning in the parking lot or perhaps the old lady o
> n the park bench using her cell phone????

Check your inbox Dan-Pa. I sent you a PM
March 17, 2018 06:59PM
Years ago hunting near the local airport with my Nautilus mf I use to listen to clear conversations between the pilot and the air traffic control guy through my headphones.
March 17, 2018 07:46PM
I could of swore I heard plane chatter through my DFX before.
March 17, 2018 10:51PM
I used to pick up alien transmissions when using my orig. Pi, they were actually tuning and calibrating while I was hunting, came to find out. Sure finds coins and jewelry. Think they were trying to communicate. I scoped the settings and they were different than what I had done. Copied the calibration settings down and now do the same work on everyone I build.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me