Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Gonna pull out my Bulgarian Connection.

Posted by woodchiphustler 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gonna pull out my Bulgarian Connection.
March 25, 2018 11:23AM
My partner will mark targets with his 800. I will use the Deeptech Warrior, Pirate, Thracian and the Blisstool v3. Should be fun. I use smaller coils. They find just as much or more in the iron.
Re: Gonna pull out my Bulgarian Connection.
March 25, 2018 12:43PM
I am looking forward to seeing the results as I recently got a Deeptech Warrior with the Super Six coil and can not try it out due to winter conditions here in northern New York. I would appreciate any tests/hunts that you can do with the Warrior.
March 25, 2018 04:45PM
Looking forward to the results--The Bulgarian machines have been interesting.
March 25, 2018 05:58PM
When that’s done - mark targets with the northern Hemisphere machines and see of the 80- can see them (right side up)

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
March 25, 2018 06:27PM
woodchiphustler Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My partner will mark targets with his 800. I will
> use the Deeptech Warrior, Pirate, Thracian and th
> e Blisstool v3. Should be fun. I use smaller coil
> s. They find just as much or more in the iron.

Those machines should have the advantage with the smaller coils but I'm guessing and its just a guess. I bet the Nox holds its on with that big 11 inch coil in the iron. Cant wait to hear what happens.
March 25, 2018 08:58PM
Nothing was located today at great depth. All machines heard the targets which consisted off modern trash. I ran the changer in park 2, 5 tone, bias 2 then switched to all metal. Worked very nicely and I found an 1820 large cent and old door key.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2018 09:00PM by woodchiphustler.