Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FR Pre Order Buyers Beware K-co 2xs charging your credit card

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
FR Pre Order Buyers Beware K-co 2xs charging your credit card
May 10, 2016 09:19PM
As the title says = if you purchased an FR from K-co on pre order like I and many here did = you may wanna have a look at your credit card account online to be sure you weren't 2xs charged for one like I was (an entire month AFTER I was already charged for the initial/actual purchase) thumbs up

I just spent 1.5 hrs on the phone dealing with k-co and the CC co. trying to get this mess resolved MEANWHILE my bill came with all the extra added finance charges thanks to K-co AND a higher than normal min payment due also (which you have to pay even though you don't really owe that much) angry smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2016 09:21PM by MichiganRelicHunter.
Re: FR Pre Order Buyers Beware K-co 2xs charging your credit card
May 10, 2016 10:31PM
WOW! That Sucks!
May 10, 2016 11:55PM
I'm sorry but I hope that doesn't happen to me.

Rick
May 11, 2016 12:45AM
I thought precharging (other than a deposit fee) was in violation of fedlaw?
May 11, 2016 06:10PM
Champ Ferguson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought precharging (other than a deposit fee)
> was in violation of fedlaw?

They didn't "pre charge" Champ

once the machines arrived and processed for shipping = they charged my card (4/7/16) for my FR

then

one month later (5/7/16) they charged me AGAIN!

I didn't know until my bill just came via email 3 days ago and I read it yesterday showing that my bal. was way over what I knew it was and min payment higher than it should be too

so I logged into my CC account and sure enough = K-co double charged me for the FR 1 month apart from the 1st time VS the 2nd thumbs up

Just throwing this out there for others to be on the look out/be prepared just in case...
May 11, 2016 09:29PM
I always said I'd never buy anything from Kellyco, but then they had an anniversary deal last year and I relented.

I wanted to get a Garrett Carrot and with the deal I figured I could get two for under $105 each.

They screwed up and didn't give me the discount. I followed up and to their credit they did make it right and gave me a little more discount which brought the price down to less than $100 each.

Michigan, your time is not free. Raise a bit of a ruckus if need be and they'll make it right.
May 11, 2016 10:21PM
I wouldn't order anything from that company. Had one dealing with them and never again. JW's involvement on the forums helped out a lot of people that had problems with K-co. Unfortunately he is no longer with the company.

Tom

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.
May 12, 2016 01:54AM
Yeah JW use to take care of issues..pretty quick too..

Didn't know he left..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
May 12, 2016 02:45AM
Double charge you can dispute that with your bank but that sucks that it happened and they should throw you some freeangry smiley stuff to keep you happy and us happy.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 12, 2016 03:52PM
Sorry, MRH. I misunderstood.