Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Gold Scanner Pro Suggested price help

Posted by Elbert 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Gold Scanner Pro Suggested price help
May 13, 2016 03:08PM
I'm going to be selling an Old California ( Paul ) modified Gold Scanner Pro and need some suggestions on a price.

I know absolutely zero about the unit except that it does work as verified by Paul's demonstration of the unit when he gave it to me.

Paul did a great job modifying the unit so it could be shaft or belt mounted.

The unit comes with everything shown in the attached pictures. The 6 and 8 inch coils come with coil covers

Thanks you for any suggestions,

El

Re: Gold Scanner Pro Suggested price help
May 13, 2016 03:31PM
I had one till it broke..one tone not too deep but it was a fun machine..I would start at $350.00 or less

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 14, 2016 12:43AM
Some say these were the deepest Compass detectors made with the Manuel ground balance. I think this a Favorite oldie to many. I would say 300.00 with the extra coil would be a steal for someone.
May 14, 2016 03:44PM
Don't have a prayer what its worth but understand if its an original before the fire that destroyed the factory it should be better made and more valuable than the remakes that came after....
May 14, 2016 04:25PM
I bought the same detector new in 1987. It came with the hip mount bracket just like yours. Maybe yours was one of the first released without the bracket? Was an excellent detector. Very accurate VDI meter, very good depth, and very fast. I loved mine. Replaced it with a White's Eagle II SL 90.5. $350.00?
May 14, 2016 07:04PM
I Think this is a Favorite oldie of Keith Southern?
May 15, 2016 03:49AM
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions.

El