Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Milled and hammered silver with the Nokta Fors Relic.... Video!

Posted by Ziggy 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Milled and hammered silver with the Nokta Fors Relic.... Video!
May 30, 2016 01:49PM
Video Here..... [youtu.be]

Absolutely loving this machine and it truly is a great perfomer.... Produces so many signals to check and give great feedback, they sure have a winner with this machine in my eyes.
Re: Milled and hammered silver with the Nokta Fors Relic.... Video!
May 30, 2016 05:06PM
Good vid ziggy

those were some nice finds thumbs down

Wish I could dig hammered's around here!
May 30, 2016 06:08PM
Great video, Ziggy! Super finds!!
Beautiful place, birds chirping, green grass with colorful flowers. Very different from Arizona! Thanks for the little vacationsmiling smiley

What video camera do you use? Thanks again.

Dean
May 30, 2016 06:44PM
Well my Goodness Ziggy!!

Two Hammered's.

BIG CONGRATS!!!

And May I say AWESOME VIDEO WORK>>>H.D. to BOOT!!!

Wish I had the knack you have for the Video editing and such..Really Top Shelf!!

Beautiful place to hunt ...and Beautiful finds what more could you ask for???

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
May 30, 2016 08:39PM
Good vid Ziggy, nice finds!
May 30, 2016 10:43PM
I also wanted to add Ziggy ..

Nice touch on the DI3 Mode using the tone break at 20..that eliminates the mid tone all together.Yet still allows you to use the process that Di3 is using..

And for those who don't Know or are having trouble with the machine in iron sites with the audio being TOO overwhelming or even Not making sense to you quite yet the DI3 mode is a different Process so to speak.. its a peak audio report..a conglomerate report so its more how should I say TIGHT in terms of the edges of the report are not as smeared...Its still bleeds into the other tone's and back out without start and stop boundaries ..So its still blendy but its more centered in the tone than smearing ...this can be huge in terms of just entering the Blendy bleedy arena if say you're coming from a peak snapshot unit and or on off audio like say a T2 or F75 ..

DI3 is what I consider the perfect go between and learning audio between the T2/F75/F19 type audio and the MakNok type reports..

And once you're comfortable with the DI3 3 tones you can use the slide of the high tone to eliminate the mid tone and still use the Process of Di3 as a segway into the Di2 mode at some point...Monte and Myself were both in agreement to have the 3rd tone be the slider in DI3...Just for the fact that it could become a two tone...there was an option to allow the 2nd tone to slide and third tone lock..but that would not of been very beneficial in the grand scheme..

So anyone who is having trouble with the Relic in DI2 as being too much ..please try the DI3 and customize it to your liking..that's why its there.. for when you need it..

Kudos Ziggy for the Video again..

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
May 31, 2016 06:13AM
Thank you guys..... Appreciate the kind words.

Yeah DI3 mode is great..... Very stable and good for people that might have some issue keeping the machine running stable in their area..... After doing some initial testing I knew I wasn't going to be missing much running in DI3.

At the moment this Relic machine is my number 1 choice.... Just something about the way it searches and it's audio I really do enjoy, really catches the signals well what I love.

I've had many questions on Facebook asking is it chatty and does it run more stable that previous models so I thought doing the first video in DI3 will ease some minds,

The camera I'm using is a Sony HDR-CX240E

Thank you once again.
May 31, 2016 03:59PM
How do you guys find it in mineralised soil compared to the R2, can it punch through it?
May 31, 2016 04:13PM
Ziggy Wrote "At the moment this Relic machine is my number 1 choice"

Strong sentiment coming for a man with so many units ..!!!!!And Im in agreeance on that..!!!!!!!winking smiley

And yes it lights up everything ..That's what you have to love about the unit..

If you know you need it and know where to use it and how to use it in the right areas it's a top shelf relic unit..I've always wanted a unit like this but no one would build it..till NOW..

Its a Pure relic unit...Not for everyone of course,,,

I use mine everywhere and am happy as a lark with it even on modern trash.....Its basically all the unit I require..

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
May 31, 2016 04:18PM
I prefer the FR to the R1 or R2 CoRe and even FG+ for Punch in mineral..It's a more powerful unit...

Especially on real world target's..

These units are AMPED up and inherently have more NOISE in the SOIL but that's not a bad thing its INTELLIGENT NOISE...It lights up the ground and you have a fighting chance..

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
June 01, 2016 03:26PM
Really nice video!
Awesome finds especially the King George coin.
Thanks

Aaron
June 01, 2016 03:36PM
I would love to have another detector out on the field and have a friend check the undug target to see if you get say a racer give no tone or a bad one that is too dirty to dig and the relic gives a dig me tone. I tired that with the racer and the deus and they more of less saw the same target. The audio was a bit different but they both told me to dig it. The one target the deus missed was a large old rusty washer. Now that could have been a nice rusty gun or lock. Rust seems to be over looked. When I relic hunt I dig more iron that gives just a slight mid or high tone.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
June 01, 2016 05:07PM
Nice coins, much older ones than we find here, my oldest being a 1866 2¢ piece.
June 01, 2016 05:59PM
If you haven't already Ziggy get a 5x10 coil for it...DD ..

I call it the seek and destroy coil..

it's just plain AWESOME on this FR Platform....

almost separates like the 5...and almost as deep and maybe at times deeper than the stock coil according to mineral..

and seems to like to handle disturbed ground better than stock especially in Di2.... and also works stubble like a champ..

Also a great Iron sizer in lots of iron..for picking sizes..Relic iron sizes winking smiley

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
June 01, 2016 11:13PM
Great video. I love the FFWD on the problem targets. I also love the fact that you don't spend 2 minutes sweeping your coil over the target listening for tones like the Minelab guys do. Detecting in your country is on my bucket list. What great targets you guys unearth.
June 02, 2016 10:01PM
Will do at some point Keith and feel it' will be a right asset to some areas I search...... You've done a great job on setting this machine up so hat off to you there buddy.
Getting it back on the hammy land soon.... Feel something very special will pop up soon with this machine.

Thank once again folks :0)