Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Question for Dan-Pa

Posted by D&P-OR 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Question for Dan-Pa
May 13, 2018 01:04PM
Are you REALLY getting out of the hobby for sure this time Dan?-----You can't do that!----You've gotta stick around & keep us "yung 'uns" straightened out/in line my friend!-------Del
Re: Question for Dan-Pa
May 13, 2018 01:55PM
That's right Del, he can't leave us kids.
May 13, 2018 02:48PM
For the last 4 years struggled to stay in hobby with my wifes poor health and now my own health has suffered and at 80 time to sell my equipment and move on. Personal friend fell while out hunting broke his hip and injured his back and well legs not as steady myself and seeing his recovery will be long and painful tells me its time. Its been a great 25 years plus met a lot of good people and enjoyed the challenge. Might want to visit the depot classifieds as have two excellent units for sale.
May 13, 2018 02:59PM
I wish you well hope you and your wife gets better.
May 13, 2018 03:44PM
Good luck to both your wife and you Dan, I'm sure it has been an exciting journey.May God bless your home.
May 13, 2018 03:53PM
Say it ain't so? You're Dan,Dan,the CZ Man! I think You should at least keep one CZ around in case You get the itch My Friend.
May 13, 2018 07:22PM
To me Dan you are a legend in the hobby! It saddens me to hear of you and your wife's health problems. May the Lord God help you through your trials!
May 13, 2018 09:34PM
Wish you and yours the best Dan. You can always keep in touch via the forum to keep the younguns in line.