Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FS Equinox 800 and Excall II

Posted by ShovelNose 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
FS Equinox 800 and Excall II
May 23, 2018 04:51PM
As much as I hate to do this I am just not MDing these days. New business, house work and wife's new boat keeps me too busy. Haven't had but 1 chance to hunt in almost 2 months.

I was one of the first to get my EQ 800 in February. Maybe used a dozen times. Haven't had to replace screen saver on 800 used so little. Also have a 1/8 to 1/4 adapter. Tried and charged included wireless headphones but like my Gray Ghost headphones. Like new 850.00 Shipped and 3% Pay Pal.

Excall II is like new and not a scratch on it. Set up with Pfueger Carbon Fiber shaft (original S shaft included). It has been fitted with the Grey Ghost headphones that will also work with a CTX if you should have one. This is mounted on a Pfueger padded belt that has the spot for cable stress relieve which keeps all connections from wear. Anderson knobs and protector. The battery was replaced last year. Has charger and adapter. Also extra rubber grommets and silicon that is used to keep cables supple. This Excal is loaded with almost every option and doesn't have a scratch on it. Original box also. 750.00 Shipped and 3% Pay Pal.

Pictures provide on request. No Trades. Thanks John
Re: FS Equinox 800 and Excall II
May 23, 2018 05:59PM
Man. You’re giving that excal away = no way I’d sell mine for that low - especially if there’s any warranty left on it?

Someone’s gonna get a helluva deal!
Re: FS Equinox 800 and Excall II
May 24, 2018 12:48AM
No warranty and yes good deal.