Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

F/S or FT Minelab Musketeer Advantage

Posted by SkiWhiz 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
F/S or FT Minelab Musketeer Advantage
June 07, 2018 11:26PM
Have a nice Minelab Musketeer Advantage for sale. It has the stock coil & coil cover. Coil wire has been wrapped with black electrical tape. $220.00 shipped or best offer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2018 10:20AM by SkiWhiz.
Re: F/S or FT Minelab Musketeer Advantage (price reduced)
June 10, 2018 02:31PM
Works great. $179.00 shipped.
Re: F/S or FT Minelab Musketeer Advantage
June 13, 2018 07:27PM
...unfortunately harder to sell older tech...but @ 179.00 it's a great deal for someone!
The 'Musketeer' is one of my all time favourite detectors: I have 3 of them and all the coils, incl the original white oval donut for the first of them! Rare....and New...
June 13, 2018 08:03PM
It's also a fave of Ole' Keith Southern.
June 13, 2018 09:06PM
I was just coming here to post a message that is has been sold. Very good analog detector.
June 13, 2018 09:31PM
So what's next Ski?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2018 09:33PM by Harold,ILL..
June 13, 2018 10:27PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So what's next Ski? Found a nice used DeepTech Gold, I just have to remember to give myself a boot whenever I think about selling it in order to try something else. I have a bad habit of doing that when I know darn well that the DeepTech Gold works best for me.
June 14, 2018 01:58PM
Detector is still available, the fella that wanted it had some issues come up and has to pass on it.
Re: F/S or FT Minelab Musketeer Advantage (price lowered)
June 28, 2018 10:06PM
Reduced to $150.00 eye popping smiley
June 29, 2018 12:14AM
Twisting my arm......PM'd you

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
June 29, 2018 01:01AM
Dang!! If Sven doesn't take it I will!
June 30, 2018 07:57PM
I was asked about an air test. I had the sensitivity set just below max, in disc. mode, in fixed ground balance, and a nickel dime & penny came in at 10 inches, I didn't have a quarter handy.
June 30, 2018 09:52PM
For the price, just had to have it...........just have to revisit an old favorite one more time. That's what I said twice before.............................

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
June 30, 2018 10:21PM
Muskie is sold, thanks Sven & Tom D. forum.
June 30, 2018 10:46PM
This used to be my Musketeer Advantage and it did good in my Arkansas ground. I just have too many detectors to play with and test. If anyone needs an Detech Ultimate 13" coil for the Advantage or Musketeer XS, I would let it go cheap at 75 shipped. Canada would be higher because of shipping. Works good and has coil cover. ////////...Sven...if you or anyone has any links regarding the waterproof Silver Turtle Deluxe......(Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus innards)....runs at 12 kHz. Parallel batteries (9 volts) for twice the longevity . Has the 10" white polo coil. Older leather Calrad headphones hardwired in (as the original). Shoulder sling carried. Nice super thick clamshell with good rubber gasket makes Pelican cases look whimpy. So far very fun. The Discrimination is great....easy to tell trash from good targets. Please email me or possibly start new Thread....didnt mean to hijack this one. Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2018 12:35AM by Arkansas.