Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This one finds Copper,Gold,Silver and wait for it................ DIAMONDSeye popping smileyeye popping smiley

Posted by Keith Southern 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
This one finds Copper,Gold,Silver and wait for it................ DIAMONDSeye popping smileyeye popping smiley
October 06, 2016 07:20PM
[www.ebay.com]?

angry smiley

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2016 07:20PM by Keith Southern.
Re: This one finds Copper,Gold,Silver and wait for it................ DIAMONDSeye popping smileyeye popping smiley
October 06, 2016 07:34PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [www.ebay.com]
> l-Detector-Multi-function-2016V-finder-hunter-3D-D
> iamo-/251702924910?
>
> angry smiley
>
> Keith

20 meters detection depth! I want one!!
Re: This one finds Copper,Gold,Silver and wait for it................ DIAMONDSeye popping smileyeye popping smiley
October 06, 2016 07:45PM
Better hurry there's only 3 left...

They have sold 48 so far.confused smiley

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
October 06, 2016 07:50PM
You Book em Keith I'll bring the Rope grinning smileygrinning smileygrinning smiley

John.
October 06, 2016 09:20PM
Not half as good as John's 'magic detector'
October 06, 2016 10:13PM
it does not detect the plate, it's worthless spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Detector used : Fisher Aquamanta /

Pulsepower Goldscan 5c / Aquastar / Goldquest SSV3 / Nexus Coronado / Vista Gold
October 07, 2016 12:08AM
I bought one for each member of the family (48 of us). It got lots power. I find diamond all way to Africa. Mother in law on plane to go get. I think in big gold ring cause gold and Diam. boat lite up. Get u 1 be for all gone!
October 07, 2016 01:49AM
Sounds extraordinary, might think on getting 1
October 07, 2016 11:28AM
Ray gun from Buck Rodgers.
October 07, 2016 12:26PM
Quite impressive! With 12v at 2 amps, it is doing a lot of something. Only problem is one ad said it took 220v to charge it. Must be for Europe.
With those lights on the back, it might be worth buying one just as a gag. Imagine all the looks of envy from fellow detectorists at your next club hunt.
Wonder if you could still have kids after 8 hours of operation in the field....