Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CZ5, all tuned and remounted.

Posted by Dan(NM) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
CZ5, all tuned and remounted.
February 22, 2017 03:55AM
I just received my CZ5 back from Nasa Tom today, what great service!! He got it Thursday last week and finished it up Saturday and got it in the mail same day. I have looked at a couple of different setups on the forums and thought I'd give it whirl. It's been some time since I've swung a CZ, but, the one thing I do remember was the weight using the 10.5" coil. So I decided to try and balance things out somewhat. I don't have my 10.5" coil yet, should be here later in the week, but, it feels really sweet with the stock coil.I used the rod assembly from a 1270 and bought the housing mount from FTP. I'll need to paint the aluminum channel tomorrow to finish it off.
Re: CZ5, all tuned and remounted.
February 22, 2017 04:28AM
Looks good Dan!! How is the balance of it?
February 22, 2017 04:55AM
It feels good with the stock coil, I'm hoping it feels just as good with 10.5 coil. I'm going to keep the 5" coil mounted on the original shaft.
February 22, 2017 09:57AM
Nice job on the conversion Dan. I went the other way with the Coinstrike when I had it and mounted it on a standard Fisher rod to improve the balance.

Tom

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.
February 22, 2017 10:32AM
After tuning what does it air test the dime at. when u want to sell give me a holler....
February 23, 2017 03:43PM
Fisher 10.5 coil is just nose heavy period..Most hipmount to feel comfortable.....Your mod done well just equates to digital CZs and heavy with a digital also....
February 23, 2017 06:08PM
Tested in Toms soil at 11". I haven't done air testing yet.sonny(IN) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> After tuning what does it air test the dime at. w
> hen u want to sell give me a holler....