Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Thanks Tom, I got the CZ3D back this evening.

Posted by TreasurdiggrNY 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Thanks Tom, I got the CZ3D back this evening.
April 21, 2011 11:41PM
Hey Tom,
I was just going to send you this in a pm and I'm sorry if this is not supposed to be posted here but people need to know what great work you do on these machines. I'm going to have to carry a fire extinguisher with me, that machine is HOT. It's like I got a new machine all over again. I can't tell you how happy I am that you were able to take my machine in and calibrate it. I know air tests are no big whoop for some but I'm getting 3 1/2 inches more on a clad dime on my end and as we discussed I did some pretty thorough testing both at the bench and in the field.
Tomorrow it's out to the field with it, I can't wait, I probably won't get much sleep tonight. My buddy will have one of his Explorers so it'll be great to have someone to compare/ compete with.

Thanks again for the repairs,
Glenn
Re: Thanks Tom, I got the CZ3D back this evening.
April 22, 2011 01:00AM
Glad you got it back safe-n-sound. Yes.......your particular detector....I was able to add a fair amount more depth.....but cannot promise this with all units that come across my bench. BUT...............you can bet.....I'll ALWAYS try; yet not make it a promise. Now........let's hope your soil conditions allow for the utilization of this additional depth. Thanks for letting me know that you got it back.........and keep us posted on how it performs.
Tom......Re: Thanks Tom, I got the CZ3D back this evening.
April 22, 2011 03:52AM
Do Explorer's interfere with the CZ-3D, like they do with the F series? Don't want Glenn to think there is something wrong with his machine when he hunts with his Explorer buddy.
Re: Tom......Re: Thanks Tom, I got the CZ3D back this evening.
April 22, 2011 11:31AM
Yes, and a fair amount of it is silent-interference.
First and foremost..
April 22, 2011 03:01PM
Tip of the hat to Tom for his work on the CZ3D as I used both the new and old and both performed well but perhaps I was lucky..Reading between the lines when perusing a post (mentally put in my neck of the woods)
before the post as we all know or should know mineralization differs from area to area and above all from State to State and across the waters and performance may differ( in your neck of the woods) even super tuned by the master..