Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Cows from hell...you guys are funny

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Cows from hell...you guys are funny
March 26, 2017 08:42PM
[www.youtube.com]

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2017 01:36AM by Lawrenzo.
Re: Cows from hell
March 26, 2017 08:55PM
You should of just mooooved along
March 26, 2017 09:28PM
lots of mooow joke I love it!

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

March 26, 2017 10:46PM
Hey City Boy---they think you are the feed truck.
March 27, 2017 12:38AM
Well the other part of this story was I was hunting and I lookup and see them looking me over..they can out of nowhere...so I headed for the SUV for cover

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

March 27, 2017 12:58AM
Aw, they're just telling ya----"you mess with my baby--you're history"!winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2017 12:59AM by D&P-OR.
March 27, 2017 02:46AM
Just gotta say...wasn't expecting to ever see that in a subject title. smiling smiley

Growing up in cow country, I have experienced two different occasions where the normally docile herd kind of all got aggressive at once.
Didn't notice a reason in either case.

In both cases, they crowded me away...and even charged a couple of times to make sure I left.
Maybe one too many fly bites?

I can appreciate the 'Damien Cow' reference...
smiling smiley
mike

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2017 07:10AM by Mike in CO.
Cows from hell
March 27, 2017 05:16AM
Maybe it was the roast beef sandwich in the car.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one more good target before I go.
March 27, 2017 12:34PM
Maybe it was upset cow disease!
March 27, 2017 04:32PM
"Bullocks!" Lol...
BULLOCKS OH YEAH MATE
March 28, 2017 02:39AM
Bull

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

Re: BULLOCKS OH YEAH MATE
March 28, 2017 03:02AM
Watch out lowboy--black cows are meaner than your average cow!!!!!!!thumbs down
Re: BULLOCKS OH YEAH MATE
March 28, 2017 03:04AM
THEY MUST BE INNER CITY COWS AND THE BULLS DUDE RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACKeye popping smiley

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]

March 28, 2017 03:13AM
Sometimes cows just like to gather together for no particular reason chew the cud and shoot the sh!t.
April 01, 2017 12:25PM
Cows might crowd you and step on your detector. They are curious and want to things out.
April 03, 2017 03:46PM
Cows are very curious. If you had left your truck there very long unattended they would have stripped it of anything they could have licked or pulled off including your wipers.

They have also been taught to follow the truck as Doc Holiday alluded to.

HH
Mike
April 03, 2017 04:15PM
Aw you city boys, you're ALL wrong!!! The truth of the matter is: they were ganging up with murder in their hearts--gettin ready to kill poor ole lpwboy!!!!!!hot smiley
April 03, 2017 04:40PM
I like the cow vid! It didn't beat around the bush! It got right to the MEAT of the matter! I don't have a BEEF with it!
April 03, 2017 04:48PM
All cows should be required to wear bells. I just hate it when they they sneak up behind me. LOL

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2017 04:49PM by Jackpine.
April 03, 2017 05:06PM
Jackpine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All cows should be required to wear bells. I just
> hate it when they they sneak up behind me. LOL

THOSE NINJA COWS ARE THE WORST lol
Re: Cows from hell...you guys are funny
April 04, 2017 02:41AM
Cows from hell? You don't have a clue, Lowboy.
I've been detecting in a pasture with several cows and a bull. A young black angus bull that's feeling his oats.
He's charged me several times. Starts with giving me the dirty look from some distance. Then he trots toward me and comes within about 3 yards of me. Bows down toward me with stiff legs extended in front of him like a dog would.
Then he springs up in kind of a bucking fashion and jumps backwards and then comes at me again. I stand my ground and prepare to defend myself with my shovel. I stand there and tell him NO until he quits feinting toward me and decides to move away.
He chased my digging partner around a feeder bin two or three times a few weeks ago. My partner heads for a gate he can climb whenever the bull comes around. I just try to stay out of his way but I'm not running from him, and I think he respects that.
He's about half grown...probably 900 pounds.
I enjoy the cows coming around; they're funny and fairly friendly. I like their curiosity.

Don't COWer from them.

Wayne

Pleasant Garden, NC
AT Max, Nokta Impact, MX Sport, Nokta FORS Relic, GPX 4800, Infinium, Racer, Deus, F75SE, Nautilus DMC II (order of acquisition, last to first)

Does an archeologist argue with a plow? A bureaucrat with a bulldozer?
Re: Cows from hell...you guys are funny
April 04, 2017 04:03PM
You guys didn't mention Rachel MadCow by any chance?? Some cows can be Very sensitive.
April 04, 2017 04:16PM
Johnnyanglo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sometimes cows just like to gather together for no
> particular reason chew the cud and shoot plop the sh!t.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.