Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

*** SOLD *** Minelab X-Tera 705 For Sale

Posted by TexHunter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
*** SOLD *** Minelab X-Tera 705 For Sale
April 18, 2017 09:52PM
Selling a clean Minelab X-Terra 705. Comes with the stock 9" 7.5kHz Concentric Coil with Cover, Environmental Cover, Arm Strap and Manual in the original box. $375 includes shipping to CONUS. PayPal friends/family, USPS Money Order, Personal Check or add 3.5% for regular PayPal.

Not interested in trading.

Thanks for looking...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2017 01:57PM by TexHunter.
Re: Minelab X-Tera 705 For Sale
April 22, 2017 07:51PM
NICE!!

Excellent machine DEEEEP when the 7.5 Khz 10.5 DD is added..

deadly in iron with the 5x10 18.75 Khz DD

Great price to boot!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
April 22, 2017 08:58PM
Keith Southern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NICE!!
>
> Excellent machine DEEEEP when the 7.5 Khz 10.5 DD
> is added..
>
> deadly in iron with the 5x10 18.75 Khz DD
>
> Great price to boot!!
>
> Keith

Keith said it all. Deep and just the other day it pulled a 1935 Buff out of a a WELL hunted spot with a high freq coil. It has earned a permanent place in the arsenal.

Tom

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2017 09:04PM by Jackpine.
April 22, 2017 10:20PM
"That's clean all right but looks positively old fashioned to me now and I helped to bring it to market!"
April 22, 2017 10:36PM
Des D Wrote:
> "That's clean all right but looks positively old f
> ashioned to me now and I helped to bring it to mar
> ket!"

Des

It ain't stylish but it get the job done.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.
April 23, 2017 06:06AM
Des D Wrote:
> "That's clean all right but looks positively old f
> ashioned to me now and I helped to bring it to mar
> ket!"

Ah well,

As most brands these days have got wireless and faceplates with decent tactile buttons,... isn't it about time we got an 805.
On the other hand, I'm still a firm believer in frequency dedicated coils, all this multi selectable frequency single coil just isn't engineered enough for me.

But that's just me.

By the way, thanks for investing the time and effort, because it still is a very capable unit!

Cheers

HH
Johnb
April 23, 2017 02:34PM
Hmm... I forgot, what's this thread about??? confused smiley
April 23, 2017 03:34PM
'Guess I didn't do a bad job at all as I got the kind of machine that I wanted/needed at the time!'
Re: *** SOLD *** Minelab X-Tera 705 For Sale
April 25, 2017 01:58PM
The 705 is sold...