Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This may be the reason for the way Xp has designed the newer coils that are coming..

Posted by tnsharpshooter 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Vs using they what they did for the Hf coils.
I have yet to experience any problems in this area using either of my Hf coils.
The power wires though leading between battery and coil are exposed somewhat and does get flexed it seems when adjusting coil on rod by swiveling.

[md-hunter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2018 02:33PM by tnsharpshooter.
Here are 2 pics.
First is a pic of the Hf coil lower rod with elliptical coil attached.
Note the possible structural integrity compromise vs this next pic.

THe last pic here is a pic of original lower rod design for LF coils with 11”dd coil attached.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2018 02:51PM by tnsharpshooter.
I'm having a hard time reasoning why the author would make a point of stating it was not covered in the warranty , twice , when most people would realize right up front that was not true. Glad Gary corrected the author but it could be an issue in the future. Wonder how many Deus have seen this problem?
Saw this posted at fm forum buy this gent Gary, who evidently works close with Xp.
From this actual thread.
[www.findmall.com]
Thought I would share.

Gary-B
Interesting speculations, I think we need to clarify, the new X35 coils are just an updated black coil.
You have a better choice of frequencies, but they are not in competition with the HF coil.
A few years back we updated the original black 9"coil, now we have a further advancement.
That's it really no need for hype, it's just moving forward.
Thanks for your interest.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2018 04:09PM by tnsharpshooter.
Well one thing I do know is that the coil ear on my 2 year old 9" coil broke and I was told by Moe at Detector electronics that it is NOT covered under warranty. He said I could ask XP directly which I did and was told the same thing. Was not caused by misuse, I had the unit in a carry bag and when I took it out to use it one ear was broken off.
It is easy for them to say in a public forum that it is covered but a whole different story when you contact them direct. I love my Deus but when they say the complete detector is covered under a 5 year warranty then they should actually do that.