Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta/Makro prices

Posted by D&P-OR 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta/Makro prices
May 02, 2017 01:15AM
The new Impact is now making its debut.------Sooo, whats going to happen to used Racer prices?
Re: Nokta/Makro prices
May 02, 2017 05:09AM
Me and my tough questions! Nobodys got an "inkling" huh?----Okee, let's try this one---is gold going to go upthumbs down---or downthumbs up?confused smileygrinning smiley
May 02, 2017 05:42AM
Well Del---I don't know why you would ask such questions!! You can't afford another detector nohow--MUCH LESS any gold!! There, I got that off my chest, feel better now & besides that ah got a response to my post!!-----Del----------Wha's that?---You guys don't talk to yersef??------No, I don't drink--never touch the stuff!--------Got a real intelligent post going here that's talking about something other than the Impact (sorta).-----That in itself is quite an accomplishment!------Feel free to join in this great conversation!!!------------Del (again)
May 02, 2017 06:02AM
Used Racer prices will probably go up or down. Oh, probably the same for gold, too. HH jim tn
May 02, 2017 06:25AM
jim tn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Used Racer prices will probably go up or down. Oh,
> probably the same for gold, too. HH jim tn

That makes sense Jim! Why didn't I think of that??smiling smiley
May 02, 2017 06:29AM
Well, it is kind of late, or early! HH jim tn
May 02, 2017 09:58AM
I was hoping to get a Impact to try. Doesn't look like its going to happen.
Did get a Tesoro Mojave and it works pretty darn good after putting on a 8x9 coil.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
May 02, 2017 12:33PM
Well look at the red racer/black racer model. When the black racer came out, red racer prices dropped. I imagine used black racer prices will drop too. The detector market in general is saturated.
May 02, 2017 02:25PM
Sven1 Wrote:
> I was hoping to get a Impact to try.
> Doesn't look like its going to happen.
> Did get a Tesoro Mojave and it works pretty darn g
> ood after putting on a 8x9 coil.

Hello Sven...promise is a promise.... you will get one... we are just trying to get the orders out first and go back to regular lead times.
May 02, 2017 02:31PM
$

$

$

$

Your detector dollars. Worse than cars - drive it off the lot and you'd better like it - you have depreciated it by at least a third by taking delivery. The market for used detectors is sadly way down. It will be even worse if we ever get the kind of breakthroughs we all are hoping for in terms of discrimination in mineralized ground.

Oh well, it's still better than spending your money on frivolities like gas, rent, food, beer, etc.

Rick Kempf
Gold Canyon AZ- where there is no gold
May 02, 2017 02:33PM
For Sale - Well worn Racer 2 $1,450.00 free shipping of course. smileys with beer
May 02, 2017 02:42PM
Good one Tom!

I have some Apple Air Pods - terrific wireless bluetooth ear pieces. I ordered them as soon as they were announced - $150. My wife hesitated back in Feb. she is still waiting for hers - they're going on Amazon for $230 or so - second hand.

Your plan will get nixed however because our Turkish pals are pretty good at cranking these detectors out!!

My comment wasn't directed at them - I admire their rapid progress, just a sad fact of detector economics.

Rick Kempf
May 02, 2017 02:49PM
Rick,
I'll let you have it for $1430.00 if you want to pick it up (seeing as how we're neighbors and all). It will save me a few bucks on the shipping. On second thought, I think I'll keep the Racer 2 along with the Impact. I just wish I could swap coils between them.
May 02, 2017 02:59PM
In case anybody hasn't noticed - Tom is a bit of a convert. If I remember rightly he used to be a metal detector dealer and is a guy who really knows his way around dirt fishing.

He has been a fan of the "Mad Turks" since the Racer 1 (I hope they will pardon my humor) and if he says a thing is OK, it probably is pretty good indeed. Now that I said that, maybe he'll let me play with his Impact when I get back to AZ from my current exile in Abu Dhabi.

Rick Kempf
May 03, 2017 03:23AM
Del, The Racer prices, both Standard and R2 had settled down some and then off a little more due to the release of the Impact. Once the new wears off the Impact and people start selling them to get another new release, the price should stablize some on the Racers. The reason is that is a market for these detectors, some folks just can't afford the newer detectors but will gladly pay $325-350 for a Red Racer. I saw it with the Explorers, E-TRAC, and CTX. When the CTX came out, it was crazy how many I sold. Now I sell 10 E-Tracs to 1 CTX 3030. Your mileage may vary, Best to All, Richard

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2017 03:34AM by RichardnTn.
May 03, 2017 10:05AM
Figured as much.....LOL...no worries, you have plenty of guys buying and trying and posting reports, which is good.
Raining cats and dogs here, grounds are saturated, more on the way, kind of waiting for some
better detecting days on the way....sometime..................grinning smiley
Whenever a Impact one makes it this way will be great.

Nokta Detectors Wrote:
> Sven1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I was hoping to get a Impact to try
> .
> > Doesn't look like its going to happen.
> > Did get a Tesoro Mojave and it works pretty darn
> g
> > ood after putting on a 8x9 coil.

>
>
> Hello Sven...promise is a promise.... you will get
> one... we are just trying to get the orders out fi
> rst and go back to regular lead times.

DeepTech Vista X with 3 search coils.
Works for me
May 03, 2017 04:04PM
Dilek, Waiting on my Impact, too.. smileys with beer

Yes, Sir. The used market is over saturated.... Richard