Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Should I buy my wife the Corvette she wants?

Posted by texkinzee 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Should I buy my wife the Corvette she wants?
July 25, 2018 11:26AM
This would put an end to detector buying. It could possibly save me money in the long run or short run at my age. thumbs down

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2018 10:13PM by texkinzee.
Re: Should I buy my wife the Vet she wants?
July 25, 2018 11:30AM
Do you have that many pets that you need one full time?
July 25, 2018 11:41AM
By all means!---We should ALWAYS buy the little lady annnyyything they want!!----Consider the fact of how they put up with us with this incurable ailment (tectoritis) we have.----Just DO IT---you will feel better about yourself (I think)!winking smiley---------Signed, Dr. Del
July 25, 2018 11:52AM
That all depends.

Does the vet resemble or act like the milk man??
If so, better watch out. Lol
July 25, 2018 01:20PM
You're meaning Corvette right? Why would anyone buy a Veterinarian? Heck...maybe you meant Veteran? .???
July 25, 2018 02:04PM
After 34 yrs. of marriage have learned happy wife make for a happy life......
July 25, 2018 02:16PM
There once was a race horse operation near the border who bought a vet , friend of mine , made him a deal that he couldn't refuse until it came to light that they were laundering money and moving narcotics for a cartel out of Columbia.

Make her pay for the insurance and gas so she doesn't take it for granted or become dependent on you.
July 25, 2018 02:32PM
Only if it is a convertible and she looks good in it.

HH
Mike
July 25, 2018 06:48PM
I always thought it was 'Vette' Corvette.

Pal of mine recently bought his wife a MG Midget...she is good looking!!!
July 25, 2018 07:11PM
"Ole George"-----Just do like I did with my wife----give her a fit (Honda Fit that is)!----Prob solved!!!!------You'll still have enough left over to buy several tectors!thumbs down-------She'll look REAL GOOD havein that Fit & the best part is the two of you can haul 4 detectors on those detecting trips she just loves? to go on with you getting 40 miles per gallon getting there!------I'll send you my bill later for this "free" info!cool smiley
July 25, 2018 07:55PM
only if she promises to give you a 'ride' once in a while, lol
July 25, 2018 10:18PM
D&P-OR Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Ole George"-----Just do like I did with my wife--
> --give her a fit (Honda Fit that is)!----Prob solv
> ed!!!!------You'll still have enough left over to
> buy several tectors!thumbs down-------She'll look REAL GO
> OD havein that Fit & the best part is the two of y
> ou can haul 4 detectors on those detecting trips s
> he just loves? to go on with you getting 40 miles
> per gallon getting there!------I'll send you my bi
> ll later for this "free" info!cool smiley

My biggest fear is that her "DD coils" may hit the wheel during rapid acceleration. Oh my!
July 25, 2018 10:59PM
Lol, I figured that he was spending so much time taking care of his wife's pets that he was considering hiring a full time veterinarian so that he would have more time to go detecting.

Re: Should I buy my wife the Corvette she wants?
July 26, 2018 09:48AM
Does your wife have a lead foot? Does she roll through stop signs? Is she hard on the brakes and rough on her car?
My wife is all of the above.....
Last week she got a speeding ticket on a country road in her Honda. Her mind goes like she drives, or visa versa, and she can do multiple things at the same time. Her family speed talks. I'm always amazed how their brains spit out words so fast and accurate. Try to get any words in edgewise....it's like crossing a busy highway. When they get together, they don't wait till the other person finishes their sentence....they talk over each other and are happy and content about it. Guess what? they don't drink coffee! Thank Goodness!
So in my case, a Corvette would NOT be in the driveway.