Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

IMPACT and DEUS

Posted by Aaron 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
IMPACT and DEUS
May 08, 2017 02:33PM
For those who have both machines, is there any features you still like about the DEUS over the IMPACT?

Thanks

Aaron

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2017 02:47PM by Aaron.
Re: IMPACT and DEUS
May 08, 2017 03:49PM
The deus has way different programing I think it is better in some ways. But the impact has the programing in the software that we can't play with. For me right now the impact is more stable, deeper and has the small coils for iron. I have not used my deus in a few months but still like to have it when I can go back to an area and rehunt it. I would also say the impact is so lite and easy to take in a backpack...so for now I love both

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 08, 2017 07:23PM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> ld also say the impact is so lite and easy to take
> in a backpack...so for now I love both

You meant to say Deus? Impact is NOT light. Twice the weight of the deus. Same as etrac stock coil to stock coil with batteries in. Balance better though. But you are talking backpack weight. It's pretty heavy/rugged.
May 09, 2017 02:43AM
You meant to say Deus? Impact is NOT light. Twice the weight of the deus. Same as etrac stock coil to stock coil with batteries in. Balance better though. But you are talking backpack weight. It's pretty heavy/rugged.

Of course but the impact is a balanced machine and with the standard coil I can hunt all day...not the same with the racer...Deus is super lite and so I like both machines they both are great hunters and it is great to hit an area with a different machine after your done with it..

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
May 09, 2017 02:48AM
detectingMO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lawrenzo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > ld also say the impact is so lite and easy to ta
> ke
> > in a backpack...so for now I love both
>
> You meant to say Deus? Impact is NOT light. Twic
> e the weight of the deus. Same as etrac stock coi
> l to stock coil with batteries in. Balance better
> though. But you are talking backpack weight. It'
> s pretty heavy/rugged.

Interestingly my F75 (3.5lbs) feels heavier then my Impact (4lbs), so it must be better balanced. I detected for about 8 hours one day with the Impact, and my arm felt find at the end of the day.