Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

More video CZ3D with SE Pro

Posted by TreasurdiggrNY 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
More video CZ3D with SE Pro
April 25, 2011 12:56AM
Hey Everyone,
Got out with my buddy the Ghost today. I wanted to check more targets against his machine and do some more cross-talk testing. My buddy had the hot hand today, he dug a load of different coins. I managed a couple of nice finds, I think I have the deep iron tones/ signals down as I only dug all the whisper targets I came across. I was easily able to ID all the targets he called me over to check and there wee actually 2 that I guessed were junk that did in fact turn out to be junk. Pretty good info in the video, I tried to remember what everyone wanted to see and hear so here you go.

My Finds

The video link
[www.youtube.com]
Re: More video CZ3D with SE Pro
April 25, 2011 03:25AM
Another great video....nice and clear with cool comments ! It looks like your CZ3D is working just fine. Seems like you have a nice park to hunt in.

I know you probably did not compare every target, but it would have been very interesting to see what the 3D would have ID'd the war nickel as. In enhanced mode,I think it should come up as a high tone. Do you remember what your Buff nickel hit as ?
April 25, 2011 10:59AM
Thanks, glad you like the video. The Buffalo came up as a mid-hi tone bouncer but there was more high tone in there to make me dig it. I'm very familiar with the nickel tones, I usually do well on them.
therover61 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another great video....nice and clear with cool
> comments ! It looks like your CZ3D is working just
> fine. Seems like you have a nice park to hunt in.
>
> I know you probably did not compare every target,
> but it would have been very interesting to see
> what the 3D would have ID'd the war nickel as. In
> enhanced mode,I think it should come up as a high
> tone. Do you remember what your Buff nickel hit as
> ?
April 25, 2011 02:59PM
Nice. Get that coil on the ground!!!!
April 25, 2011 04:24PM
I love hunt videos, especially with a CZ.
You guys will have to setup the cage match, ML vs CZ

Thanks
April 25, 2011 05:38PM
What program do you use to edit your video's?
April 25, 2011 06:06PM
Thanks for the nice replies guys, I'll scrub that coil Tom.

Hey Grant, looking into getting a helmet cam soon so they'll be some more actual hunting vids and not the recent "testing" vids I've been posting.

Hey Mark, I'm using windows movie maker to edit the videos, it is really easy to do. I'm using a Canon A650is to shoot the vid clips.
April 26, 2011 09:48AM
TreasurdiggrNY

Excellent video well done.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2011 09:49AM by lpratt.
April 26, 2011 11:53AM
TdNY, Thanks for the video, I enjoyed it. Make more :-)