Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Multi Kruzer and Equinox 800 peacefully co-existing - video

Posted by ncwayne 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Multi Kruzer and Equinox 800 peacefully co-existing - video
August 24, 2018 03:13PM
[www.youtube.com]

head to head and they both seem to do well

Wayne
Re: Multi Kruzer and Equinox 800 peacefully co-existing - video
August 26, 2018 12:54PM
that is the kind of videos that i like to see! out on live digs,i was looking at both machines so this video helped me out a lot.i would rather watch video like this than when they do the test bed,this was an awesome video thank you very much!!!!! especially in the culpeper soil,the machine did a great job.
Re: Multi Kruzer and Equinox 800 peacefully co-existing - video
August 26, 2018 01:16PM
Thank you, skinner, for the kind words. I have the Nokta Impact and the Equinox 800. With all the talk of the Multi Kruzer being the latest and greatest, I've had to consider if and how it might best the detectors I already have. That is why I found this video personally helpful. Glad you did, too!
I took my Impact with its new (gently used, thanks, skiwhiz) 5x9 coil out to a local confederate camp site on Friday that I've been pounding for over two years now and it found a fired Enfield bullet for me. Not as good as a pocketful, but great compared to the days when it's just modern bullets, aluminum, and an occasional old shotgun brass.

Wayne