Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

I have a cz 70 pro and alos cz6a and cz20.. Am I behind times???

Posted by sonny(IN) 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
I have a cz 70 pro and alos cz6a and cz20.. Am I behind times???
August 07, 2008 03:44AM
Thinking about the cz3d with the GOOD serial numbers? (1121) Are they really better than what I have???? Tried the F-75 and like the cz better.. NASA TOM ARE YOU THERE?
Re: I have a cz 70 pro and alos cz6a and cz20.. Am I behind times???
August 07, 2008 01:17PM
My understanding the numbers you speak of are first generaton Nasa Tom's creations and newer ones are not and perhaps Tom can add his feelings..
Heck CZ's are oldies but goodies and with your arsenal should do well. If your looking for change might look into newer F models as many are doing well with them, but make sure they have the updates...Top of the line F70 and F75 offer a light fast deepseeking unit with good id and notch and once learned are excellent units but many prefer the user friendly CZ models they feel comfortable with...
Re: I have a cz 70 pro and alos cz6a and cz20.. Am I behind times???
August 08, 2008 01:08AM
Sonny, I AM HERE. ( I have a day-time job..... and this web-site is secondary).

......... A somewhat 'seasoned' detectorist will have MUCH appreciation for a proper performing CZ-3D.
My compliments...
August 08, 2008 02:41PM
Excellent post Tom and as I have been using one model CZ or the other since 92 going to be my favorite when I hang up my boots..Indeed read Tom's report on the CZ3D and once understood its ability to be two units in one( Old and new places) one can surely excell but indeed some of the new kids on the block in the F series from Fisher can offer excellent potential in a light package...