Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

IN CASE ANY OF OUR AMERICAN FRIENDS ARE UP AT THAT TIME:-)

Posted by Nokta Detectors 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: IN CASE ANY OF OUR AMERICAN FRIENDS ARE UP AT THAT TIME:-)
September 15, 2018 03:22AM
Competition. Its a win win for the consumer. It doesnt make sense to be a fan boy of one particular brand.....unless you're a paid advertiser ...LOL. Seriously you are handcuffing yourself by using only one brand detector. Some models are just okay at hunting everywhere, but then there are specialized models that are designed to hunt difficult sites better than any other......like a waterproof or pulse type metal detector. Every brand has different technology. . A successful hunter has more than one gun. Nokta/Makro are one of the best.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2018 03:24AM by Arkansas.
September 16, 2018 06:38AM
One of my mentors used to say, "It's a pretty poor dog who won't wag is own tail!" Minelab had fun with obsolete and others had fun poking back at them. I didn't read any ill intent anywhere. It used to be that if you didn't have anything good to say you kept quiet. Now it seems that there is no end to the repetition of complaints. Makro/Nokta is the most engaged, responsive and positive detector company period. They both make top quality detectors (as do some others). Now stop it!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
September 16, 2018 08:38AM
Pasttom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of my mentors used to say, "It's a pretty poor
> dog who won't wag is own tail!" Minelab had fun w
> ith obsolete and others had fun poking back at the
> m. I didn't read any ill intent anywhere. It use
> d to be that if you didn't have anything good to s
> ay you kept quiet. Now it seems that there is no
> end to the repetition of complaints. Makro/Nokta
> is the most engaged, responsive and positive detec
> tor company period. They both make top quality de
> tectors (as do some others). Now stop it!

Now stop what??? You want 'em to stop making "top quality detectors"????grinning smiley