Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Please remove this post.

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Please remove this post.
January 18, 2018 12:42PM
could someone please delete the whole post please??

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2018 11:08AM by calabash digger.
Have those same types in the coin buying/selling community thumbs down
Thanks for sharing Scott.

You know what they say, "Money talks, BS walks".
Re: If you find George Washington Inaugural button Beware of Robert Silverstein !!!!!!!
January 18, 2018 02:01PM
Why don't you just donate it to the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History ,,,that will teach him. They will put a card next to it giving you the credit you deserve. After all , detecting is all about "saving history" ,,,,,,, right?
Re: If you find George Washington Inaugural button Beware of Robert Silverstein !!!!!!!
January 18, 2018 04:33PM
This dude sounds like he could be Bernie Madof's cousin.
Please moderator just remove this post. I don't know how that works over here. It will be better for me and my family just to move on from this bad experience ... thanks
January 18, 2018 08:29PM
Calabash......... hit the edit button and remove all the words in your post
Re: Sorry about that
January 18, 2018 10:38PM
No need to apologize, Better to let it out and then forget about the creep.

Tom

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a democracy, it is difficult to win fellow citizens over to your own side, or to build public support to remedy injustices that remain all too real when you fundamentally misunderstand how they see the world.
January 19, 2018 12:09PM
I blame it on the Deus!grinning smiley No worry. Put it in a safety deposit box ! Ole George
January 19, 2018 01:08PM
Thanks ! The people who matter know just how rare it is.... it doesn't matter if he claims NOW on his site that there are 25 to 75 known ones and just a week ago there was only 4 known and many more undug ones will be coming to market soon...lol Please show us a pic of just ONE.......... I still bent out of shape a little but I'm way better, heading out in search of another this morning!
January 19, 2018 02:51PM
Looks like great weather this weekend. Get out there and dig. I'm gonna try.