Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta/Makro service-How good is it?

Posted by Sod-buster 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta/Makro service-How good is it?
January 31, 2018 04:30PM
Looks pretty darn good.

[www.findmall.com]

This just one example, there are others depicting.
Re: Nokta/Makro service-How good is it?
January 31, 2018 04:35PM
Yes and she included a new bolt with the coil. I don't know if that is the way they do it all the time or if it was because I mentioned it in my post. Note that Dilek emailed me after I posted and took initiative too make it happen. I don't see that with anyone else and I am a big fan of now retired Gary Storm and some others, but she is the best in my book!

Past(or)Tom
Using a Legend, a Deus 2, an Equinox 800, a Tarsacci MDT 8000, & a few others...
with my beloved, fading Corgi, Sadie
January 31, 2018 10:39PM
I've had dealings with service and support from Minelab, Fisher, Garrett, and Nokta/Makro.

Nokta/Makro has been hands down the absolute best by leaps and bounds that I've dealt with thumbs down
January 31, 2018 10:42PM
Best service in the business in my opinion
January 31, 2018 10:52PM
Broke my coil ears never need to send it in. They sent me a coil and a free hat.I also once got a cash voucher from them when they dropped prices on units for the price difference.Second to none I cant say this enough kudos makro/nokta.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2018 10:53PM by Jesse.
January 31, 2018 10:57PM
Oh yea also lost the back of my battery cover sent me one no charge sorry to multi post but I feel they deserve the shout out
February 01, 2018 02:12PM
Ive bought the Red Racer, Racer 2 and The Impact. I've only had to use warranty on the Red Racer Coils and Makro was great. Swapped them out in a timely manner, very helpful and friendly.
February 01, 2018 02:37PM
Tim H - Same story here. I bought the same, Racer, Racer 2, Impact. Only had an issue with the very first Racer coil. Makro (Dilek) had one sent out super quick. Their service is second to none.
February 01, 2018 09:38PM
Dilek leads the world in customer service - An absolute treasure for both Nokta/Makro or for anyone for that matter -

Obviously both companies are very professional in what they are doing but I personally believe that its been Dilek's ability to effectively communicate with hunters from all walks of life and from various parts of the world. Always calm, courteous and caring in all my communications with her.

An absolute credit those brilliant companies from Turkey - Nokta/Makro -

Your a living Legend Dilek -

Cheers smileys with beer & thank you

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
February 01, 2018 10:08PM
That's one of the reasons that I'm getting the Kruzer multi-freq. as it comes out.
I know that if there are any issues, Dilek and Makro/Notka will take care of them for me.
I've not heard even one person that was not satified with their service.
February 02, 2018 05:51AM
My GR26C ... which is a 5x10" Concentric coil for the Gold Racer is overloading when going from 69 to 70 sensitivity.

Same as some of the Red racer coils used to do, it gradually gets worse until the day where you have to stay at Sens.39 or below, make the coil next to useless.

Made a video and sent it to Nokta, perhaps they will just tell me to bear the cost as there do not seem to be anything one can do to rectify the overloading.

Have a Multi Kruzer on order, hopefully Makro have fixed the bug in those coils.

smileys with beer

ivanll
February 02, 2018 01:29PM
5 Star Service!thumbs down
February 02, 2018 02:49PM
I wish Makro would make a mulit frequency to compete with the Equinox.

However if they sent me a Makro Multi Kruzer to test in the wet sand here in South Korea I would give it a go!

Makro is the best at customer service!
cjc
February 02, 2018 10:24PM
Everything by DHL--super fast.
cjc