Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

New detector

Posted by Lawrenzo 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
New detector
September 15, 2018 10:31PM
So what about all of the other companies out there...no one has a new flag ship?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: New detector
September 15, 2018 10:48PM
I was wondering the same thing no new anything from the other brands?
September 15, 2018 10:54PM
Like who? Garrett? Their last offering was a pro option. Whites? Maybe 2020. Fisher? The F75 pro PLUS PLUS limited edition Purple? Tesoro? Tesoro who? XP? Yea the ORX or whatever it's called. You know the XP remake.
September 15, 2018 11:07PM
Yeah all of them

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 15, 2018 11:19PM
Seems First Texas is working Manta.
It’ll come one day.

Dilek told folks what they are up to.

White’s, I don’t have a clue.

Tesoro, I never thought would ever release anything new again.

Minelab, they are still reaping why bother now.

Xp, I think they are just kicking can down the road holding off competition as best they can, They better be working on something new to strive later on though.

Deeptech, I don’t have a clue. What happened to the posts about ?? Best pre aluminum site detector ever, last I heard.

Rutus, I don’t know what they are doing.

Garrett, I don’t know what they are doing, I think they better get cracking though on a new model.

Quest, I don’t know much about period.

Blisstool, I think they may have went bust.

Aka, they make respected detectors in my book, the GB on them needs work though.

Leave anyone out?
Maybe,

I’ll use what I have and be patient.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2018 11:29PM by tnsharpshooter.
September 15, 2018 11:25PM
Spend your Christmas money on the wife this year.
September 15, 2018 11:45PM
AKA, they have been working on multi freq for ages, but i think the price of the Nox may have killed that one.
I believe Rutus is worth the watching, a small company but with solid software and the Alter71 is a performer, and they say that they have already multi freq, but it's not perfected.
Mak/Nok have shown their hand, fastest growing company within the single freq market, maybe not so hard to do so when that road has already been laid by others, probably much harder to do within the multi freq area though especially when you may need to invest heavily on R&D.