Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

FUTURE OF NOKTA&MAKRO

Posted by Nokta Detectors 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: FUTURE OF NOKTA&MAKRO
September 18, 2018 04:19PM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks Mike...they should have never mentioned the
> ir new machine coming out end 2019. I think they a
> re going to lose sales in the US for those of us t
> hat have the impact and the Kruzer. And in 2019 I
> think we will see some other companies come out wi
> th new machines. The Nox 800 may have been updated
> a few times and fixed some of the problems it is h
> aving now.

Hello Lawrenzo...I believe you misunderstood.... Anfibio is coming out next month.... Simplex - entry level waterproof detector - early 2019... Pointer & Scuba before the end of the year... we have not mentioned about any detector coming out end of 2019… the simultaneous frequency one is being worked on ...have no idea about the time frame... will it be ready by end of 2019? Have no idea…. we have explained all this in front of a big crowd so people understand what we are up to and that we are trying our best to give them what they want and not treat our future plans like they are Pentagon secrets… but what I see right now is sometimes ''transparency'' and ''honesty'' are not very well appreciated...
September 18, 2018 04:33PM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
> It still seems that you have left the impact behin
> d not being able to use the new coils or the pin p
> ointer. I'll retire it and get the deus and the no
> x 800

Lawrenzo,

How could the Impact use the new coils of the Kruzer/Anfibio when Impact is a whole different device - not waterproof ....and Kruzer / Anfibio are... and that is why they can share the same coil...
Pinpointer - I will check with the team whether it will also be compatible with the Impact... you are of course free to use any brand/make of detector but please let's be fair with the comments ....you were one of the testers of the Impact and you were so happy with the device... and we want to keep you happy but we cannot create magic either...
September 18, 2018 06:25PM
Man I love the way Nokta/Makro communicate with hobbyists - A breathe of fresh air, just like the companies -

Cheers Dilek smileys with beer

[www.earthscan.co.nz]
September 18, 2018 09:29PM
I'm getting to worn out on my comments with the new detectors and the impact. So I'm going to just let this all move forward and not interfere with my comments. I wish only the best for your company and new products and will leave it at that

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 18, 2018 10:56PM
How much does the Anfibio weigh?
September 19, 2018 09:36PM
one of the downside of buying a nokta makro, is they are so reactive with their new machine coming out that the previous ones looses a lot of value, that something to consider when you buying a nokta makro. And i think that why some people are disappointed. My best answer to them sell you gear after 6 month =).

But honestly i think this is one of the best company out here, and other md constructor are starting to adapt themselve because they dont have any other choice now.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2018 09:47PM by youdig.
September 19, 2018 10:57PM
youdig Wrote:
> one of the downside of buying a nokta makro, is t
> hey are so reactive with their new machine coming
> out that the previous ones looses a lot of value,
> that something to consider when you buying a nokta
> makro. And i think that why some people are disapp
> ointed. My best answer to them sell you gear after
> 6 month =).
>
> But honestly i think this is one of the best compa
> ny out here, and other md constructor are starting
> to adapt themselve because they dont have any othe
> r choice now.

That has happened universally since the Equinox was announced, the used detector market in general is in the toilet. As inexpensive as the Nokta/Makro detectors are, I wouldn't factor resale value into the equation. If monies an issue, I'd look at buying used, can't get hurt too bad then.