Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

CZ3D less junk more keepers.

Posted by TreasurdiggrNY 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
CZ3D less junk more keepers.
April 30, 2011 01:00AM
I learn a little more every time I go out with this great machine. I can get real used to that soft, repeating high tone that you just know is a deep good target.

Yes, this is less junk for me LOL 6hr. hunt

Re: CZ3D less junk more keepers.
April 30, 2011 02:43AM
VERY nice. Was this a one-day hunt (in 6 hours)?
April 30, 2011 05:01AM
Congrats on the silver............dug a 1906 Indian today...........poor thing looks like your 1889......lol...that 1907 barber looks tasty.
April 30, 2011 10:14AM
Thanks Tom,
Yes this was all from yesterdays hunt 8am-2pm.

NASA-Tom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> VERY nice. Was this a one-day hunt (in 6 hours)?
April 30, 2011 01:11PM
Even after using a CZ of one model or the other since 92 always that one rusty nail to fool you especially if its deep but looks like you are a quick learner and congragulations on a super day in the field.CZ's do have a language of their own and can see even less junk with more time in the field.
As this is an open forum might Google Mikes CZ page as it has a lot of good info for CZ users especially telling those nasty deep rusty nails from coins and although I learned the hard way and almost wrapped my original CZ6 around a tree after the 8th rusty nail this site will cut down the learning period with tips.