Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Nokta Impact package for sale.....$650 shipped.

Posted by Mike Hillis 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Nokta Impact package for sale.....$650 shipped.
September 24, 2018 01:28PM
Nice metal detector but just not for me.

The packaging include original box, original manual, case, stand, 4 extra lower rods, 5 coils including the stock coil, update cable, rechargeable batteries and charger.
Makro wireless headphones, both environmental covers. Coils are stock 7x11 DD, the 5" DD, the small 4x7 elliptical DD, the 7" round concentric, and the 5x9 DD with repaired ears.

Detector has the latest greatest download.

$650 shipped in the USA. Outside the USA we'd have to discuss it.

HH
Mike

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/24/2018 07:43PM by Mike Hillis.
Re: Nokta Impact packaging for sale.....$650 shipped.
September 24, 2018 03:35PM
Hi Mike I'm keeping my impact but adding the deus with the new X35 coil.

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
Re: Nokta Impact package for sale.....$650 shipped.
September 25, 2018 05:03PM
Yeah....I can see why the relic hunters like it. And I can understand why Tom Dankowski likes it. Its just not checking my learning curve box. When Tom said it was like having 36 different detectors, he wasn't kidding. I am considering keeping it just for the GEN(D) and STA(D) modes as the modulated iron audio id in a true threshold all metal mode hasn't been seen since the Millennium Baron days. (the Millennium had staccato iron tone audio where as the Impact has a modulated low tone for the iron audio), but I have to also consider usage. With limited hunt time I'm much more likely to grab my F75 LTD and go find some gold, rather than picking up the Impact and putting in the requisite time on the learning curve.

HH
Mike
Re: Nokta Impact packaging for sale.....$650 shipped.
September 28, 2018 11:58PM
Hey Lawrenzo,

I've seen that you were one of the early adopters of the Impact, I also have read that you have been requesting an update for it.
What do you find lacking that you want to see improved via an update?
Looks like you have done pretty well with it from watching your videos.
Cheers,
Drew.
October 02, 2018 12:43PM
Great detector/package at a great price. I've already got one or I'd be on it like a duck on a June Bug! Hope it finds a good home.

wayne
October 02, 2018 03:28PM
I have a strong feeling this orphan will be adopted by a loving parent.winking smiley
October 02, 2018 04:32PM
Sold!
Thank you, Druid.

HH
Mike