Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

RUTUS ALTER 71

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
RUTUS ALTER 71
September 28, 2018 12:30AM
Testing out my new rutus alter 71... rutus alter 71
Re: RUTUS ALTER 71
September 28, 2018 03:52AM
Do You have Hot ground? How was them I.D. numbers on the Deep coins Ole' Calabash?
September 28, 2018 08:47AM
Ole Harold----His ground is very mild.
September 28, 2018 12:54PM
Very mild as DP said. It up averages the deep ones.
September 28, 2018 02:12PM
Too bad You don't have a CZ-3D or Nautilus IIBa as they would hit them deep coins I bet. That would show what a good Old Analog can do pure depth wise.
September 28, 2018 02:32PM
I don't doubt a Nautilus could hit the deep stuff. I will tell you a quick story though..... I hit a plantation site down in the low country that had been hammered in a certain small area because it had given up 3 rare Confederate officers button in that iron infested area. It was like it had never been hunted in that thick iron area when I put the Deus hf coil and the Equinox on it. The guy hammered that small area for 3 years...… so it might be deep but from what I can tell it don't do that great in thick iron though. Heres a couple of videos of that hunt. Notice the big 2 piece military buttons that machine missed. Of course we could just say the guy running the machine didn't know what he was doing....lol.. the video tells the tell imo.. HUNTING BEHIND A NATILUS... The Rutus can do both.....Depth and Separate from what I can tell so far.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2018 02:33PM by calabash digger.
September 28, 2018 03:03PM
One thing to keep in mind with the Rutus Alter 71, when you are using the edge frequencies (frequencies close to the low end of 4.4 or frequencies close to the high end of 18.4) you get better performance with the Real Id scale. Isn't as critical with the middle frequency selections. As ground minerals increase, the target id scale you match to the frequency in use becomes even more critical if you are wanting high end high performance. In my opinion, the RA71 is a race car.
HH
Mike
September 28, 2018 03:10PM
Dang, Ole' Calabash got a Confederate Artillery button!
September 28, 2018 11:02PM
Thanks Calabash,
just got a Rutus myself and haven't had a chance to get out with it yet.
What I see in your video is right encouraging.thumbs down
Can't wait to see some in field video and live digs.
Cheers,
Drew.
September 29, 2018 10:00AM
Rutus alter71 is a very good machine, and an absolute contender for the deus that probably why they had to come out with a cheap version of the deus the ORX.
I cant wait for rutus to make a simultaneous multifreq , in next year the choice is gonna be difficult , we will have the new nokta makro multifreq sim, the aka intronik lite with 2 simultaneous freq at the same time , and maybe with some luck a new rutus and a new fisher aquamanta terramanta. Apparently white is working on a new multifréq too.

I think the best thing to do is wait, have you noticed how the market of md is getting quicker and quicker thanks to nokta makro ( or not for used machine falling price).
September 29, 2018 12:50PM
I love it, im not holding my breath for the new aka machine though. Did they ever release the original one?
September 29, 2018 01:12PM
apparently they are proceding last phase of beta this september 2018, expecting a mass release for spring 2019 there will be a lite version of the machine ... i asked about the pricetag and why some russian website were pricing it as 120 000 rubles 1500 euros, i got the answer they do that to improve the ranking on the search engine , so this is a fantasy price (the regular machine is rumoured to be at 12 000$ , that a hefty pricetag).
September 29, 2018 04:26PM
Those guys are full of it imo…
September 30, 2018 02:36PM
calabash digger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Those guys are full of it imo…

apparently it will really be 1500euros for a regular unit and cheaper for a lite one. Ill be waiting for customer review.
2019 at least 2 mutlfrequency announced machine already...
October 02, 2018 09:48PM
By 2019 Nokta will likely have their SMF machine ready, and who knows what the future holds for the Equinox.

Fun times ahead, competition is good, spurs innovation and more competitive pricing thumbs down
October 03, 2018 01:04PM
Yeah what gets me is some of the crowd here and other places are so butt hurt about this new tech stuff . Im catching over on friendly about talking about multi over single units that cant change their frequency.