Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

For SALE: UPDATED INFO!! M-I-N:T CONDITION SunRay FZ12 COIL/COVER:

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
YES, I mean ABSOLUTELY M-I-N-T Condition SunRay FZ-12 (12") COIL/COVER for USE on many of the FISHER CZ Metal Detectors!! I bought this COIL for MY FISHER CZ-70 Pro, but I
NEVER detected with it!! I DIDNOT do a lot of DIRT Detecting, but I wanted it in CASE I needed it, so I just KEPT it in storage!! Also, I NEVER used MY CZ-70-Pro on the BEACH, because I did all MY Beach Detecting with MINELAB Excal's and a FISHER CZ-20, that I use to own!! I ONLY Air Tested it on some coins to make sure, that it WORKED, when I Bought It, and IT DID!! I am currently vacationing in FLORIDA, on the Southeast Coast, and in a week, I will be GOING to the Southwest Coast, and I have this FZ12 COIL with ME!! I am SELLING this COIL/COVER for $300 C-A-S-H!! if they PICK IT up in person!! This way, INTERESTED Persons can SEE/AIR TEST this COIL on their OWN CZ Detector in MY presence!! BUT They CANNOT swing it over any DIRT or SAND, unless they BUY IT first!! Interested PERSONS should CALL ME on MY Cell (302) 354-5661, anytime between Noon and Midnight, if THEY have Any Questions!! Many THANKS for looking, Les Robinson.

UPDATED INFO!! Today, I'm TRAVELING to the FLORIDA Gulf Coast (VENICE, FLORIDA Area) for the Next Two Weeks, until May 31st, and then I'm HEADING North along the I-95 Corridor!! I will Now SHIP the SunRay FZ-12 COIL/COVER, MINUS the Fisher Lower Rod to the Lower 48 States for $305, Payment via USPS Money Order ONLY!! I will also SHIP it Fed-Ex GROUND to the lower 48 states with it INSURED for $300!! If YOU live Near the FLORIDA GULF COAST, and want to MEET ME for Possible Purchase, I will SELL It for $275 CASH, without the Fisher Lower Rod!! Or $295 with the Fisher Lower Rod!! CALL ME if interested!! Les Robinson.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2018 09:09AM by NamVetLesTreasureSeeker.
See ORIGINAL Post!! Les Robinson.