Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

lOW VDI ON equinox.

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
lOW VDI ON equinox.
October 08, 2018 02:51AM
What numbers are you digging?numbers
Re: lOW VDI ON equinox.
October 08, 2018 09:05AM
Depends on where I am hunting. Some sites I hunt have been pounded by me and others and are unlikely to have anything unusual so would rarely dig numbers below 12. At the rare times I am at a good site that might have good stuff I might dig anything from 1 up (at least until get tired). Hate to admit it but, other than site location, a lot depends on my attitude.
October 08, 2018 09:36AM
On a well done historic site, i dig them all, i've had small silver at 6-7 and worn buttons at 2-3.
I'd be a lot more selective on a more modern busy site though.
October 08, 2018 11:58AM
I need to check our American trime on the Nox.
October 08, 2018 02:18PM
On the wet sand I am digging everything that beeps. When I get a low # I get excited though it usually turns out to be a nail. On the dry sand its always a piece of foil. I don't trust the #s that much on this machine though...if it beeps I'm digging...I will guess what it is based on #/tone but I have been wrong a lot...especially with pennies ringing all over the place.

Nox600, CTX, CZ21, Excal II and White's DF with 920i stealthscoop...I live and hunt at the beach in Wilm NCsmiling smiley
October 08, 2018 02:50PM
Watch Dem' numbers Ole' Cal!