Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

This is for good ole goodmore deus on gold coin!

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
This is for good ole goodmore deus on gold coin!
October 13, 2018 06:21PM
Deus on gold coin...gold coin
Re: This is for good ole goodmore deus on gold coin!
October 13, 2018 07:19PM
I'm sure he'll still bitch about it drinking smiley
October 13, 2018 07:24PM
Ole' Cal likes playin' with that Gold coin!
October 13, 2018 07:38PM
Well try all you want. I watched one minute of your video one time and that is it. One minute total. Post for those that find you fascinating. That sure isn't me.
October 13, 2018 08:05PM
Cal_cobra Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sure he'll still bitch about it drinking smiley

Nah....I made my point....and I believe he made his. I'm over it. The Equinox (I have one) is a good detector. For the cost of a 600....a great detector. The Deus...(I have owned 2) is a great machine also. If I still dirt hunted I would own one.

Videos? What ever makes you happy. I never expected to change opinions. Just felt like bitching.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2018 12:19AM by goodmore.
October 13, 2018 08:43PM
My Old Nautilus IIBa would eat that Gold coin up. The same with My CZ-3D.
Two Old Tech. Analogs. I know My Little Golden uMax would Hit it at 8" for sure maybe even 9" as It will hit a small childs 14kt ring at 9".
But I have the Hottest Golden uMax on the planet. Just ask Tabman as it's His old one. Ha!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2018 08:51PM by Harold,ILL..
October 14, 2018 12:25AM
Nice vid Calabash.
October 14, 2018 04:42PM
Goodmore you are being a realist and some won't allow this----unless you are drinkin' THEIR koolaid.
October 14, 2018 07:15PM
Knowledge is power but many prefer being weak. Knowledge is gained through education be it personal experiences or learning from others. I suspect the thirst for knowledge is the main factor bringing most us to this great forum.
October 14, 2018 09:13PM
silverhound Wrote:
> Knowledge is power but many prefer being weak. Kno
> wledge is gained through education be it personal
> experiences or learning from others. I suspect the
> thirst for knowledge is the main factor bringing m
> ost us to this great forum.

So very true,but when a couple are told that OTHERS may have some knowledge-----oh my !!
October 14, 2018 09:51PM
If you believe that your detector gives you an edge in the pursuit of targets then who am I to argue? I have been consistent in my swing what makes you happy statement. I have also been consistent in stating that research on locations will produce better target results than a new detector. We all come here for a variety of reasons. I myself have stated numerous times that I come here to learn. Tom`s beach hunting video was and is the most valuable piece of video I have personally ever watched about detecting. I learned so much, and came away with a new approach to the the way I hunt a beach. Some come here to teach. If you like what that person is saying and you can relate to it....fine by me. I personally am not interested in some that do that. I feel they beat certain detectors to death. They are trying to impress certain manufacturers. They want to be famous by putting out videos and putting "Must watch" in the header. They do nothing more than promote their channel on Youtube. Some are doing nothing more than showing different targets at different depths next to different trash. If you find that educational fine by me. I personally find it boring, and somewhat useless information. How do I deal with it? Well for one I just don't watch. Sometimes I call them out. It seems that some don't like that, and I will try to refrain from doing that. This is not my forum and I certainly can ignore the those I find offensive. I have done it before.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2018 09:58PM by goodmore.
October 14, 2018 11:29PM
I never knew must watch could be so offensive to some. As for knowing peoples motives you must have a crystal BROKE ball... I post videos because its a hobby inside of a hobby. I research, film and hunt and that's ALL part of my hobby. I don't do test videos to impress companies .I have enough money to buy any detector I want and im not going to be biased to get free stuff as I have seen some do. I do videos to pass my views of certain detectors along. I know some have been doing this as long as I have been alive and don't find the videos useful but some newer folks do.

One mans trash is another mans treasure....
October 15, 2018 01:36AM
How old a Man are You Ole' Cal?
October 15, 2018 11:56AM
44 yrs
October 15, 2018 12:16PM
Just a kid! smileys with beer HH jim tn
October 15, 2018 12:32PM
Keep posting those vids CD!
October 15, 2018 01:47PM
Free info.
Who should complain??

Maybe someone who watched may indeed snag a gold $1 coin.
Maybe they didn’t realize what the ID was as far as Nox a using.

Some folks here act immature.
There are more folks here who visit besides decades old detectorists too.

Where was all the hoopla when all the nail board tests ( you tube) were being posted here by a certain individual?

Remember there are no automatic clickers, you click you open thread.
So if you don’t want to read DON’T click.

Just how many vidoes have been posted here anyways involving the US gold $1 coin?
I can’t remember many at all.
Actually the host here (NASA-Tom) has really been the one in the past to share info concerning.

Have a nice day.
I am currently suffering from a broken finger caused by a crossbow (my fault) shooting a monster buck.
October 15, 2018 03:14PM
tnsharpshooter Wrote:
> Free info.
> Who should complain??
>
> Maybe someone who watched may indeed snag a gold $
> 1 coin.
> Maybe they didn’t realize what the ID was as far a
> s Nox a using.
>
>
> Some folks here act immature.
> There are more folks here who visit besides decade
> s old detectorists too.
>
> Where was all the hoopla when all the nail board t
> ests ( you tube) were being posted here by a certa
> in individual?
>
> Remember there are no automatic clickers, you clic
> k you open thread.
> So if you don’t want to read DON’T click.
>
> Just how many vidoes have been posted here anyways
> involving the US gold $1 coin?
> I can’t remember many at all.
> Actually the host here (NASA-Tom) has really been
> the one in the past to share info concerning.
>
> Have a nice day.
> I am currently suffering from a broken finger caus
> ed by a crossbow (my fault) shooting a monster buc
> k.

Immature? Or just sickened by the hype? Of course you would never realize that someone is over hyping or sickening being that you do it yourself. You are consistently told that going back to the Makro Racer detectors. They made fun of you for day 200 and hunt 100 posts. You never thought it through or your arrogance is just too thick. Give it a rest. Stop playing defender. Especially when you do it even more. Gag!