Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Keith Southern

Posted by mrb1268 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Keith Southern
August 12, 2018 10:33PM
As of current day what are your favorite relic machines/coils?
Re: Keith Southern
August 15, 2018 03:42AM
Non camo F19 stock coil

T2 with sharpshooter

Vista Gold Gain bulldog and super six for site conditions

Multi Kruzer heavy iron and trash 7" everywhere else Stock coil

MXT 6x8 and 10x12 SEF

Sovereign 8 tornado

Safari 6x8 and stock

Classic IDX Modded with 6" and stock

5900 Stock coil

Multi Kruzer can replace Impact/Racer1&2/and even the Relic

TDI with 12" dual field is nice to have on hand!

I work more as of late with the Multi than any as it just meets my needs on the type sites I frequent especially with the 7"..One of the best Euro machines made to handle the American scenario.....Can go ancient with the best of them or stay in mixed use sites with the best of them quite a feat!Plus it water proof and rugged a great all all rounder.And it provides enough feed back intelligence to allow me to become forensic on a site

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
August 15, 2018 03:47AM
Keith, I feel the same about the Multi Kruzer. It has replaced my Racer, Racer 2, and Impact. Just a great all arounder and outstanding in the thick iron.
August 15, 2018 01:23PM
Very nice list of tools no question!.....my interest in relic hunting has taken a sharp increase as of late as i feel much safer in the woods than in the parks, schoolyards and most any public area in general.....controlled substance selling/abuse has become a mega huge problem or at least in this area......so I stay out of hunting zones and not much to worry about.
Thanks Keith
August 15, 2018 11:20PM
Multi Kruzer with the stock 11" DD (amazing how well it does even in heavy nail sites) and I really, really like their little 7.5" x 4'' DD coil. I'm on the fence on trying the 7" concentric, I'll likely wait for a Shrew coil instead.
August 16, 2018 02:35AM
Why is the Kruzer better than the impact. Because of its waterproof? And why didn't the company update the software on the impact?

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
August 16, 2018 03:03AM
Having had both, I don't necessarily think the Multi Kruzer is better than the Impact but here's my take on it.
The MMK has everything that I liked about the Impact like multi frequency, Gen, two, three, and four tone modes, along with deep,and beach. These are the modes I use. I didn't need the other six modes the Impact had. The MMK is waterproof, built like a tank but lighter weight than the Impact. Rechargeable built in battery. I knew I could sell my used Impact pro pack for the same money it would cost to buy the MMK with an extra coil or two. So for me having the MMK is like having an Impact only better (in what I need or use).
August 16, 2018 03:15AM
I agree on the other programs not a big deal on the impact but lots of coils and I think when they made it they didn't cut software corners. It cost a bit more for that machine to work. Updates they still have kind of not for filled that with giving the software a more open ended design like the deus. But I'm sure their new machine maybe a lesson from their past machines with a twist and we may have to get it..whatever it may be???

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

August 16, 2018 04:59AM
Lawrenzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why is the Kruzer better than the impact. Because of its waterproof? And why didn't the company update the software on the impact?

The Kruzer has updated programs. For example the 4-tone mode on the Multi Kruzer is incredible in iron, it's a completely reworked mode compared to the 4-tone mode on the Impact. 3-tone mode is faster then a Dues with the sensitivity at 89 or less. It's different, yes less modes, but the modes that are similar, are improved. Waterproof is just icing on the cake IMO. Oh and it's much lighter too.
August 16, 2018 04:53PM
they should have updated the impact and made it better. Building more machines and leaving the impact behind was something I think they should have not done. But I am a master with the impact and use only the all metal program it is so deep and fast in iron and all types of ground. Tested it against a deus and a vista gold relic and it hit the same targets with better ID maybe mine was a tester and had better software or tweaked not sure how that work

LowBoy

[www.youtube.com]