Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Anfibio Multi Impressive Depth & Recovery metal detecting Video

Posted by hastings 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Anfibio Multi Impressive Depth & Recovery metal detecting Video
September 15, 2018 09:02AM
Re: Anfibio Multi Impressive Depth & Recovery metal detecting Video
September 15, 2018 09:12AM
What ? No parachutes and sky-divers? How boring smiling smiley Ok, so the office pool bet is: How soon will Cal Cobra go spring for this ? cool smiley
September 15, 2018 02:43PM
Looks like a waterproof Impact. Can't detect all day in deep mode. Depth will be equal to Equinox in normal mode. I do wish you could temporarily turn up the power on the Equinox.
September 15, 2018 03:00PM
No game changer but looks decent enough.
September 15, 2018 03:31PM
Pity they didn't incorporate the high freqs from their gold machines, 20khz will be fine on low/mid conductor silver coins sitting face up, but it won't be anywhere as good as the Nox when there on edge, or on small thin jewellery etc.
Good enough spec for milled coinage, but i'd take the Nox, or the Deus for the older hammered silver every time.
September 15, 2018 04:07PM
It does look like they gave up on updates for the impact and made this machine with improvements. It may be a better now

LowBoy

TAKE A LITTLE TIME KICKBACK AND WATCH SOME OF MY DETECTING VIDEO'S BELOW ON YouTube

[www.youtube.com]

If you don’t dig it, then how are you going to know what you’re missing!
How can you have your pudding if you don’t eat your meat!
September 17, 2018 06:14AM
Tom_in_CA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What ? No parachutes and sky-divers? How boring smiling smiley Ok, so the office pool bet is: How soon will Cal Cobra go spring for this ? cool smiley

Believe it or not, I think my bases are covered between the Multi Kruzer and the EQ800, we just need to get our butts out and detect thumbs down