Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

TEJON ANFIBIO RECOVERY SPEED..audio

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
TEJON ANFIBIO RECOVERY SPEED..audio
December 07, 2018 08:15PM
This is a test of recovery speed...Recovery audio test.
Re: TEJON ANFIBIO RECOVERY SPEED..audio
December 07, 2018 08:58PM
Calibash
Have you ever used or tried the mxt all pro for relic hunting?
December 07, 2018 09:01PM
Good test.

Rick
December 07, 2018 10:30PM
No but I need to test one out...
December 07, 2018 10:48PM
That is another detector people swore by for relic hunting.
Would like to see how it does in the test garden.

calabash digger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No but I need to test one out...
December 07, 2018 11:08PM
Analog is a clock sucker.....in other words a "waste of time" versus digital. There you have it.

Up to my ____ in Pulltabs, Grant
December 07, 2018 11:10PM
One of your better vids Calabash.

Very telling too.
December 08, 2018 12:19AM
Better video this time your showing stronger point...your last video could as easily been for how good the Tejon was and how bad the Anfibio was...

Hey did you say down the barrel in that video.....I love it!!!LOL!!

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
December 08, 2018 12:22AM
I will probably just but a vista gold gain and be done with it... lol I am not the analog type....
December 08, 2018 12:53AM
I like my Vista Gold gains have two...one with bulldog and one with super six..

I've always said the Tejon etc could of been so much more with a iron tone..And not be so dependent on battery juice to keep performance up..

Well along came the Deeptechs. and filled that NEED...the VGG 30Khz is very high freq but still hits deep silver big brass etc..it goes against the norm..its my favorite analog detector...

Just came of a hunt for today with the VGG..alway's fun!!

Remember the Deeptechs only disc to foil..the VGG is the flagship..For nowwinking smiley

Its a very ground reactive detector so get it set right at ground balance and the soil will talk to you as you sweep the coil.

The anlalog audio can offer tings that a digital cant quite do YET on the most extreme ferrous non ferrous co-locates..not night and day but if your down to splitting hairs there's a advantage there..

I enjoy the Deeptechs immensely as the offer that old schoolfeel with some modern variable tone break tech and high freqs tight DDs etc,...

One I wish they would sell here in the states is the RG1000 V2 its a deep seeking silver hound..But still only foil disc...its on 12Khz.

The warrior is nice too...As is the original Gold..

But to me personally the VGG is the most reactive to the thin on edge stuff...I dug a solid silver buckle earlier this year at a crazy depth in iron with bulldog that i had walked over for at least two decades i know of..

Here in the states its hard to get much of a following...the meter added to the XP deus sort of shows what people here want as they dont sell the GMP here...VGG.is ear's only unit..

Dont run it in your yard and say its junk..use it for awhile in real sites and cross check real targets...let a picture be built..you may also find that it will dig you some fine iron relics too..it likes to make a unique sound on forged iron vs cast.

Keith

“I don't care that they stole my idea . . I care that they don't have any of their own”
-Nikola Tesla
December 08, 2018 01:36AM
calabash digger Wrote:
> I will probably just but a vista gold gain and be
> done with it... lol I am not the analog type....

That was a good test in the Calabash test garden. Matter of fact they all are to a certain extent. But why the relentless vengeance on Tesoro. It seems that any detector that doesn't past YOUR muster in YOUR test garden is a piece of trash. And anyone who thinks differently is an idiot. How can you be that arragontly opinionated. Another thing. The GW button. If I read one more time on this forum or the others you have said it on "have you ever found one of these" I think I'll puke. No need to reply with that, I think I'll go puke now.
December 08, 2018 01:43AM
I only brought up the MXT because I seen how he liked to beat up on the Tesero guys.
He would be kicking a big Hornets nest with the MXT if it didn't live up to his garden LOL.
The MXT is suppose to be this relic hunting machine that LEGENDS are made from I never played with one so can't chime in on that and got rid of my SPORT pretty quick.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2018 01:45AM by GreenMeanie.
December 08, 2018 02:02AM
Lets see Bill read this after you get done puking.....You have to defend your self sometimes on here if you have not been detecting for 30 yrs your considered an idiot by the so called elite crew...… To some it years to others its finds... So I was attacked in that post as being a new comer and basically not knowing my butt from a hole in the ground! So I defended myself with my finds...….What makes a good detectorist Bill? FINDS? TIME? Hey Bill you found one of these lately???hot smiley THATS A TEJON FIND.....LOL WENT FROM FINDING GW BUTTONS WITHE DEUS TO THIS WITH THE TEJON...
> calabash digger Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I will probably just but a vista gold gain and b
> e
> > done with it... lol I am not the analog type....
>
>
> That was a good test in the Calabash test garden.
> Matter of fact they all are to a certain extent. B
> ut why the relentless vengeance on Tesoro. It seem
> s that any detector that doesn't past YOUR muster
> in YOUR test garden is a piece of trash. And anyon
> e who thinks differently is an idiot. How can you
> be that arragontly opinionated. Another thing. The
> GW button. If I read one more time on this forum o
> r the others you have said it on "have you ever fo
> und one of these" I think I'll puke. No need to re
> ply with that, I think I'll go puke now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2018 02:03AM by calabash digger.
December 08, 2018 02:12AM
Hard target if it was in iron..Not Round so it can can be difficult to hear at times!

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
December 08, 2018 02:16AM
Deus find in iron...
December 08, 2018 02:26AM
LOL!!

Keith

-Nikola Tesla
December 08, 2018 02:37AM
calabash digger Wrote:
> Lets see Bill read this after you get done puking.
> ....You have to defend your self sometimes on her
> e if you have not been detecting for 30 yrs your c
> onsidered an idiot by the so called elite crew...…
> To some it years to others its finds... So I was a
> ttacked in that post as being a new comer and basi
> cally not knowing my butt from a hole in the groun
> d! So I defended myself with my finds...….What mak
> es a good detectorist Bill? FINDS? TIME? Hey Bill
> you found one of these lately???hot smiley THATS A TEJON
> FIND.....LOL WENT FROM FINDING GW BUTTONS WITHE DE
> US TO THIS WITH THE TEJON...
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > calabash digger Wrote:
> > ------------------------------------------------
> --
> > -----
> > > I will probably just but a vista gold gain and
> b
> > e
> > > done with it... lol I am not the analog type..
> ..
> >
>
> > That was a good test in the Calabash test garden
> .
> > Matter of fact they all are to a certain extent.
> B
> > ut why the relentless vengeance on Tesoro. It se
> em
> > s that any detector that doesn't past YOUR muste
> r
> > in YOUR test garden is a piece of trash. And any
> on
> > e who thinks differently is an idiot. How can yo
> u
> > be that arragontly opinionated. Another thing. T
> he
> > GW button. If I read one more time on this forum
> o
> > r the others you have said it on "have you ever
> fo
> > und one of these" I think I'll puke. No need to
> re
> > ply with that, I think I'll go puke now.

I understand Cal. But you started your crusade at the beginning on the offense. That's why things have morphed into what it is today. Buy the way did you just happen to swing your coil over that rabbit? LOL
December 08, 2018 02:44AM
December 08, 2018 02:59AM
Confused here. Above you say tejon find and in reply to Keith you say Deus find??

Cool wabbit no matter :-)

PS

Finds don’t tell how good of a hunter anyone is,,, some people live where legendary finds can be made and some don’t. Can’t find GW buttons in places that weren’t established/occupied until 100 yrs after the fact.

What makes a “great hunter” is a guy that can use whatever machine he has in hand (30 yr old tech or released on the market today) and walk into the nastiest iron infested site you can find where it’s been pounded on for decades and walk behind a guy only to dig something great that the guy in front of you just swung over and wrote off as junk. I’ve done this countless times with a 1/2 dozen know it all 4/5/6 even 10 yr hunters and the expression on their faces/their reactions are always beyond priceless grinning smiley And in fact,,, I usually and purposely let them go ahead 1st/ahead and then follow behind them covering the same ground just for this very reason. There’s nothing more satisfying on a hunt than to watch a guy throw a schit fit as you pull an eagle button or seated dime or something from the exact same patch of ground he just swung over 3 mins prior grinning smiley

PS
Especially with a 25/30 yr old machine vs him using today’s technology!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2018 03:01AM by MichiganRelicHunter.
December 08, 2018 03:33AM
Interesting way of thinking.
Definitely not my style of hunting with friends.

Bryan

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2018 03:46AM by Cabin Fever.
December 08, 2018 03:51AM
Cabin Fever Wrote:
> Interesting way of thinking.
> I more apt to let my hunting buddies have first sh
> ot because I usually find more then them,
> and it’s more fun when everyone is have a good tim
> e.
> Not to rub my finds in their face.
>
> Bryan

I don’t have to rub anything in anyone’s face. It’s an automatic reaction for a guy (many of them anyway) to throw a hissy fit when you pull a sweet find out of a piece of ground he just swung his coil over for the last 10 minutes working it but moving on having not dug anything. Then you come along and dig a seated coin or something exactly where he was swinging and the find itself does all the rubbing for you! That’s the satisfaction part of it when that happens because of their reactions to it!

I literally hunt with a guy that I’ve witnessed react with anything from almost crying to literal outrage in throwing his machine 30 yards across a field to swearing non stop for 20 minutes on end in anger and more because I’ve out dug him so many times in places where he covered the same exact ground I’ve pulled bucket listers out of from behind him! Funny schit man!
December 08, 2018 03:55AM
This thread went from reckon which detector is best to which detectorist is best.
Hell we’re all good.
Why?
We are members of the Dankowski forum.

Surely no one here is holding out and not telling all their secrets as far as detector use are they??

Funny thing is I see Cal and Tom of Ca hunting together.

Don’t see lot of other folks here hunting with folks and talking about.

Ole Calabash hunts with some one and talks about it, even videos.

Have seen Ozzie talk about hunting with his bud too,

Where is Ozzie Btw??

I hunt with a person sometimes. Not a lot of folks around me close that detect. The few that do don’t usually invite me to go along. They don’t Like company much it seems.

I sure would have to hunt with more than say 10 diffent folks experienced before I could even think about drawing any conclusions about my skill level.

Have hunted with 4 persons with decades experience. Had a great time too every time. Would do it again in a heart beat. When we hunted together it was friendly not who was better or worse.

This better or worse comes up here a lot imo. In more ways than one.

Remember, Gent who got Xp off the ground, not a decades longs detectorist I don’t think.
Gent seems was sharp and knew where to go and what he wanted based off his what seemed like shorter detecting career,
And I use some of the products he was/is part of.

Maybe moral of this entire thread is ::: folks who have been detecting since 1975 never miss any finds in sites. LoL
I got beach front property in Az for sale cheap if you believe the above. Nice lots too for sale,

Droopy dog out.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2018 04:14AM by tnsharpshooter.
December 08, 2018 04:12AM
MRH some of my best finds ever have come from pounded hunted out sites ….. That Confederate C Button and 1775 Hibernia that I found 2 weeks ago were from such a site.
December 08, 2018 04:19AM
calabash digger Wrote:
> I will probably just but a vista gold gain and be
> done with it... lol I am not the analog type....

I told you you could keep the one I leant you for awhile !

I wanted you to hunt with it a bit and get the feel of how that audio works. But I know you had time constraints.

It's a really great unit.
December 08, 2018 04:24AM
I was just joking around with Keith. I am not gonna spend anytime trying to learn that machine its not my cup of tea....Thanks for sending it though . I just like a multi tone machine and a more adjustable unit.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2018 04:25AM by calabash digger.
December 08, 2018 04:28AM
Really a no brainer.
Any old site with iron that has NOT had Deus and HF coil(s) over COULD still be holding great finds. This goes no matter what older detector and coils and who was in there.
Even if the Mighty Nox has been in there too.

Can’t get an older unit to do what the Hf coils do, don’t care who you are or how long you have been detecting.

I’ll gladly walk behind any decades long experienced detectorist while they swing a Deus and LF coil and I’ll use HF coil and find things. Not all finds will be real small either.

The above might sound BOLD, trust me is the truth

Hence part of the why behind LF coils being discontinued.

Granted x35 coils still utilize lower freqs and do have attributes.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2018 04:39AM by tnsharpshooter.
December 08, 2018 12:56PM
TNS, howdy....I'm still here. Been too busy remodeling my daughters main bathroom plus my part time foundation work. Haven't been able to detect...too worn out. I usually hunt with RodPA when we can schedule up. I don't have any new units to talk about or any cool new finds.....I'm about due though. When a unit comes out that is enormously better than my 75 or cz, I'll strike.....if the wifey gives me the nod, lol. How's your lady holding up, if I may ask?
December 08, 2018 02:00PM
ozzie Wrote:
> TNS, howdy....I'm still here. Been too busy remode
> ling my daughters main bathroom plus my part time
> foundation work. Haven't been able to detect...too
> worn out. I usually hunt with RodPA when we can sc
> hedule up. I don't have any new units to talk abou
> t or any cool new finds.....I'm about due though.
> When a unit comes out that is enormously better th
> an my 75 or cz, I'll strike.....if the wifey gives
> me the nod, lol. How's your lady holding up, if I
> may ask?

Hey Ozzie.
Thanks for asking.
She is holding her own.

I should have used Rod’s name in post. Drew a blank when posting.
Yeah, I love hearing pals hunt stories.

Stay warm Ozzie.
December 08, 2018 02:39PM
MRH---"confused here--above you say Tejon find and to Keith you say Deus find".

It's called letting the spider weave his own trap. Given enough time they all do.
December 08, 2018 02:58PM
I was messing around with Keith give me a break! Notice I said I found a George Washinton button with Deus and when I switched to the Tejon I started finding rabbits.... It was a throw off on the Tejon if you didnt catch it compared to the Deus. I just pulled a picture of what I considered to be a JUNK target from my files...to show what I thought of the Tejon....You guys can try to play that lawyer crap somewhere else. My stories dont change BECAUSE I tell how I see it.....The videos dont lie...

BOYS GO PRO S ARE CHEAP THESE DAYS... just saying..

Always trying to trap someone or discredit them and not one of you naysayers have lifted a finger to disprove what I have said other than insults and accusations of lying...…..Get off the couch and SHOW where I have been dishonest! YOU CANT!