Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

Oh no someone said something about my detector.

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Re: Oh no someone said something about my detector.
November 18, 2018 01:20AM
Loved the video CD...... sounded just like about 1/2 of the people on this forum.
Carry on sir

Up to my ____ in Pulltabs, Grant
November 18, 2018 02:06AM
The video was the most informative one he has ever released.
November 18, 2018 02:55AM
Goodmore go admire the button I just found! smoking smiley
November 18, 2018 03:03AM
Your grandkids are going to find 6 Rare silver coins on (edge) with there analog Tesoro's, after you went though there with your updated software Digital Nox and told them don't waste your time following me ....LOL smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2018 03:13AM by Rob in (ca).
November 18, 2018 03:20AM
calabash digger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Goodmore go admire the button I just found! smoking smiley

Cal, nice finds for sure. But youre not all by yourself. I've seen much better from other folks. Your ego and desire for attention, well let's just say, has become very apparent, you are a little over the top with all that and that's a shame.
November 18, 2018 03:22AM
Give me a break dude just cutting up with the guy. This ONLINE cyber space. You guys need to get a grip!
November 18, 2018 03:32AM
Rob in (ca) Wrote:
> Your grandkids are going to find 6 Rare silver coi
> ns on (edge) with there analog Tesoro's, after yo
> u went though there with your updated software Dig
> ital Nox and told them don't waste your time follo
> wing me ....LOL smoking smiley

I also heard the Mighty Deus won't hit coins on edge? Cal how bout for Your next vid you plant a Coin on edge 6"- 8" and see if the Mighty Nox and Deus can hit it? I know My analogs can as Dug quite a few with them. And they were 4 way hits not just two way.
How bout it Ole' Cal?
November 18, 2018 03:34AM
They can I have a silver dime at 5 inches or so in my garden and they hit it....Dont know about 6 to 8 inch dime on edge though. Harold please make a video of you detector a hitting a 8 inch silver dime on edge..Would love to see it. I saw what the depth of the vaquero was super tuned in my soil …...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2018 03:38AM by calabash digger.
November 18, 2018 03:36AM
It's on edge? You make a video of it already? I would like to see that one Ole' Cal.
November 18, 2018 03:38AM
My dime is 5 1/2/ inches on edge. I

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2018 03:39AM by calabash digger.
November 18, 2018 03:40AM
HAROLD whether ole trusty is good or better than the new stuff really doesnt matter just as long as YOU believe it is...
November 18, 2018 03:45AM
For the type hunting I do I don't just think it is, I know it is. I hunt deep turf Silver and The Nox or Deus can not touch My CZ-3D on pure raw depth coil for coil. Nuff said.
November 18, 2018 03:58AM
Hmmm you have tested them against each other? cz 3 d might be on my list...I will run by the local detector junkyard tomorrow and see if I can find one ….
November 18, 2018 04:10AM
Make sure it's a Hot one as they are not all the same these days.
November 18, 2018 04:10AM
I would like to see that comparison
November 18, 2018 04:18AM
Harold, my Nox will hit a dime at 14.5 inches, raw depth. My 6" coil can get 11.5 on a dime...that's 2 inches smaller coil than your 8" coil on a CZ3D. What will your 3D do?
November 18, 2018 04:28AM
My CZ-3D will do 12.1" on a dime with proper High Tone and I.D. with the stock 8" coil. Ole' Cal has mild ground so a good CZ-3D should hit them deep coins He has planted.
November 18, 2018 05:24AM
Why would he go through the trouble of trying to find one of those hot 3Ds that can only hit a dime at 12 when he has a stock Nox unit that can go 13-14 on one? That's a step or two backwards. winking smiley
November 18, 2018 06:48AM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> For the type hunting I do I don't just think it is
> , I know it is. I hunt deep turf Silver and The No
> x or Deus can not touch My CZ-3D on pure raw depth
> coil for coil. Nuff said.

that one's in the bank!..ol' cal!...26 year old technology!
what he say!

(h.h.!)
j.t.
November 18, 2018 01:41PM
Your comment made me laugh out loud.

In CD's defense; any youtube producer, really - many of the comments are so asinine and ill informed that they're a waste of space and time and just show the poster's ignorance or intolerance.

Wayne
November 18, 2018 01:50PM
Almost comical... Hot unit. I wonder if guys who use this term even realize what their implying??? So I can chase a outdated unit and I might get lucky and get a hot one. Heres the MILLION dollar question ! HOW will I know its a hot unit before I buy it? If I buy one and test it here and it will not do what Harold says.... He will just respond with its not a hot unit. I have nothing against you Harold and please dont take this wrong but that's just pure silliness in my book.
November 18, 2018 03:09PM
calabash digger Wrote:
> Ok about my comments being disabled. I work, hunt,
> shoot videos, and participate on the forums and I
> don't have time to answer comments on youtube. Its
> not like people cant come to the forums and commen
> t,,,,,,

If you have time to participate in forums you have time to allow comments on your videos. The comment section basically becomes like a forum where people can comment and discuss what is in your video. Also YOU are the moderator of the comments section of your videos. If you don't care for a comment you can remove it. I for the life of me can't understand why you would want to disable comments on your videos. You are limiting interaction with your audience which probably contains a good portion of people that no longer frequent forums.
November 18, 2018 04:15PM
Everyone has their pressure points. One can bond with a certain model md.....spends countless hours in the field (knows it in and out)....finds some amazing things. Its almost a given using another model will be instant failure. That doesnt mean that the detector model you failed with isnt the same model that someone else has bonded with (also finds amazing things). I personally feel the Nox, Deus, Etrac.....various Nokta models are great....depending on the situation. Why doesnt Monte and Keith favour the Nox or Deus??? Could be ground conditions or just style of detecting.....not sure. My point is respect each other, be positive. Finding great things would prove that you were in a hot location.....20 percent tool and operator skill. The things that I really appretiate (in real life field videos) is the skill one shows....like a musician picking up a guitar and playing a tune like it was no big deal....to the audience it is a big deal. Doesnt mean that the guitar is better than the violin

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2018 04:34PM by Arkansas.
November 18, 2018 04:34PM
Daniel Tn Wrote:
> Why would he go through the trouble of trying to f
> ind one of those hot 3Ds that can only hit a dime
> at 12 when he has a stock Nox unit that can go 13-
> 14 on one? That's a step or two backwards. winking smiley

I never saw a video of the Nox hitting 14" Dimes in air or ground with proper tone and I.D.? I would like to see that. There are some of the CZ-3D in Ground and air hitting 12" coins. Here is mine. It will do it in ground too. We have 5" of snow or I would show You.

[youtu.be]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2018 04:36PM by Harold,ILL..
November 18, 2018 05:27PM
Thats really good depth, how does it do in iron infested areas? I have been thinking about getting a CZ-3D. I have been playing around with a 1236X-2 lately and I have been having some success with it.
November 18, 2018 05:37PM
It would not be the best detector for heavy iron. But deep turf Silver hunting it and the Etrac/Explorers are king in 'My' ground which is Mild to Moderate.
November 18, 2018 08:33PM
I just posted a air test video the Nox and Deus.
November 18, 2018 08:58PM
Ole' Cal does it again!
November 18, 2018 09:34PM
Harold,ILL. Wrote:
> It would not be the best detector for heavy iron.
> But deep turf Silver hunting it and the Etrac/Expl
> orers are king in 'My' ground which is Mild to Mod
> erate.

Ole Harold-----You just sold the best deep turf silver hunter made (just not in heavy iron)!
November 18, 2018 09:42PM
Yeah but like with all digitals just a matter of time before that screen or processor crapped out. And without a warranty it's cheaper most the time to replace the whole detector.
A good Ole' Analog can always be repaired at a reasonable price.
Even so the deepest Silver I ever dug was with the CZ-3D with the 10.5" coil.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2018 09:44PM by Harold,ILL..