Welcome! » Log In » Create A New Profile

NOKTA MAKRO ANFIBIO VERSE AT MAX

Posted by calabash digger 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
NOKTA MAKRO ANFIBIO VERSE AT MAX
November 28, 2018 10:25PM
HERE IT IS A SHOOT OUT!ANFIBIO VERSE AT MAX
Re: NOKTA MAKRO ANFIBIO VERSE AT MAX
November 28, 2018 11:02PM
Ole' Cal is back at it!
November 29, 2018 12:19AM
Impressive depth for sure, but I think the Makro detectors are geared more for the relic hunter than a coinshooter. I have had a Red racer, Racer 2, Multi Kruzer and the problem I have had with them is they never really seem to lock onto a target long enough to give it a proper ID, Maybe it's the way they blend what they see in the ground but I find the TDI to be very jumpy. When I relic hunt I am just looking for that high or mid tone in amongst the nails and the Makro's are fantastic at that, but when I am in a park with a lot of modern trash I need a detector that locks on to the target and gives me a decent ID or I will be digging trash all day. I don't know maybe I am using them wrong, I don't use much disc, I just cut out the small iron because I want to get at the masked targets. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I'm open to suggestions. Perhaps the Amphibio is better than it"s predecessors. Maybe I need more detecting experience.eye rolling smiley It's funny though, out of the three Makro's I have used I found that the Red Racer was the best at target ID.
November 29, 2018 12:26AM
Im a relic myself and VDI numbers dont really mean to much to me. I will keep a eye on the Anfibio and see how it I D 's targets as I am learning it.
November 29, 2018 12:29AM
AT Max....yawn.... eye popping smiley
November 29, 2018 01:02AM
November 29, 2018 01:45AM
Geessss.... running a AT Max makes your butt hurt.

Up to my ____ in Pulltabs, Grant